Please

Larry: What?

Avery: I did like telepathy but you could see me... and hear me.

Larry: Another power?

Avery: yes and that means... Lani can do it..

He sat there and looked at Lani. He shook his head no

Larry: I don't wanna think about that right now... I got you back and-

He looked at the monitor on her ankle.

Avery: It's just house arrest... until my trail.

Larry: Oh I thought-

Avery: It doesn't matter... I'm here now

Larry: I missed you so much belle...

He picked her up by the waist and lightly pressed her against the wall. He kissed her shoulder then up her neck.

Avery: oh no. You don't get me now when I asked for it before.

Larry: What- noooo but I told you why- don't do that

Avery: Oh boo who

Larry: But... he wants you...

He grinned his boner on her and she gasp shakily feeling his tip.

Avery: That's a you problem .

He put her down and pouted.

Larry: It hurts...

Avery: Jerk off

She sat on the bed next to Lani who was asleep.

Larry: Baby please....

Avery: No. Maybe it will teach you to communicate with me

He pouted again and walked into the bathroom and closed the door locking it. You could hear the echoed sound sounded of his shorts dropping to the floor. Avery looked at the door and bit her lip. As bad as she wanted him she wanted revenge. She got up at sat next to the door, pressing her ear against it so she could hear him. She could hear his slight groans coming from the crack under the door and it turned her on. She unzipped her pants and slowly slipped her fingers into her underwear rubbing herself light to his groaning. His groaning fueled her eroticism. She could hear him swearing under his breath along with his heavy grunting.

Larry: merde! (shit)

His french always turned her on. She bit her lip and rubbed at the pace of his groaning.

Avery: fuck.

She swore with him, little whimpers and moans escaping her throat. Imagining his magical fingers doing the work for her. Larry on the other side of the door had the biggest smirk on his face. He could hear her moans and whimper. It turned him on even more. He eyes turned a tinted gold color and his hand moved faster taking him closer to the brink of his orgasm. His super hearing let him hear it all. He hit his orgasm and bit the inside of his lip hearing Avery still struggling to hit hers. He slowly pulled up his shorts and opened the door slowly seeing her with her eyes closed trying to get her orgasmic relief.

Larry: You spying on me??

She looked jumped up on her feet at the sound of his voice. Her hand retracted from her pants and she looked embarrassed. He cornered her on the wall and his eyes were gold..

Larry: Explain.

She looked at him him and said nothing. He put both his hands out against the wall blocking her from running and leaned into her ear.

Larry: speak.

Her heart raced.

Avery: please..