Jealous much? ~part 2~

He pulled out a lube and flipped her on her knees

Larry: You want daddy's dick?

She looked at him and nodded.

Larry: Then you gotta earn it. You gotta do me a favor.

He pulled down his underwear and laid on the bed. He pulled her in front of his hard member.

Avery: No.

She protested just to make him upset. He sat up and his eyes lit up gold.

Larry: No?

Avery: Nope...

Larry laid her down and laughed.

Larry: I'm starting to believe you like being difficult.

Avery: As long as it makes you mad..

She teased and smiled until she felt his tongue lick inside of her making her moan. He swirled his tongue in her and pushed in her fingers. He angled them for her spot and began murdering it. She gasped loudly and screamed. Her moans filled the room along with Larry's satisfaction. He put his hand over her mouth and whispered in her ear.

Larry: Dont you ever tell me no...

Her hip thrashed upwards and she squirted again. Larry didn't care he kept going in on her until he saw that she was about to cum. He pulled his fingers out fast and saw her body shaking from pleasure. He wouldn't let her cum. Not yet.

Larry: You gonna be a good girl or I won't let you cum. And I'll do this all night.

He moved his hand off her mouth and pulled her back to his dick. She smirked.

Avery: I just like when your mad.

She licked up his shaft and thumbed his slit. She showed him no Mercy as well. She swallowed his member whole not giving him a second to speak. She didn't have a gag reflex so it was easy for her. She bobbed her head up and down making Larry weak. He groaned and ran his fingers in her curly hair. He pulled her off him a little buts she swallowed him whole again making his knees buckle. He's never had anything able to suck him like that. It was driving him crazy.

Larry: B-belle- Avery!

She looked up at him but didn't stop sucking.

Larry: I'm gonna cum- ah sss
He groaned and felt his climax heightened. She sucked harder than stopped. His facial expression dropped and his climax stopped.

Avery: you don't think I'm letting you get away with that right?

He smirked and laid her down again. He lubed up his fingers and rubbed it on her pussy. He sucked on a soft spot on her neck

Larry: You ready sexy?

Avery: Yes...

She grabbed his face and kissed him. He grabbed her waist and slowly pushed in. She whined at the feeling.

Avery: It hurts Larry...

Larry: Shh relax and don't tense up.

He pushed all the way in and groaned at the feeling. He kissed in her neck to distract the feeling.

Larry: oh my god... your so tight.
He closed his eyes and restrained his self from moving.