❝best friend❞ ksj - angst

Seokjin loved her so much. And she knew. I had helped them build their relationship.

But now, I'm going to help them separate. Seokjin and Jiwoo loved each other deeply but as their relationship continues, toxicity is mixing in their love.

Seokjin being the blinded and naive person he is, continues to deny all the accusations that was being thrown towards his girlfriend.

She was cheating.

Seokjin never wanted to believe it. But I have to. I have to get him out of their toxic relationship.

"Seokjin." I sternly called out and he turned towards me, his eyebrows raised and a small smile appearing his lips.

"Yes?" he further smiled and I sighed. This hurt me. Seokjin was a very bubbly person and I couldn't believe someone would dare hurt him. "Is there any problem, y/n?"

"Yes. Yes there is a problem." I coldly said and neared him. I then pointed my pointer finger towards him. "You and your girlfriend are a problem."

Slowly processing my remark, his eyebrows met and his eyes darkened. "What did you say?"

"You two shouldn't be together anymore." I pointed out. As much as I didn't want to do this, I had to. "You two are in a toxic relationship and that's not-- that's never good." I explained

"Toxic relationship?" he chuckled. "What the heck y/n? We're not in a toxic relationship. We love each other and we both know that." he then raised one of his eyebrows. "The people surrounding us are the toxic one."

I part my lips to talk but before I could mutter anything, he cut me off, "And I can't believe you're one of them."

I gasped, not believing his words. "What the actual fvck seokjin? I'm helping you and you call me toxic?!" I then scoffed, looking away. "You're seriously going to be in her side? I've been with you since we can barely even walk and she's your girlfriend for what? Months! But you're on her side?! What the hell!"

"Because I love her!"

"I know Seokjin! I know! But please, listen to me. She's cheating-!" I then got cut off by a slap. Holding my cheek, tears welled up my eyes.

"No. She's not. Now shut that mouth of yours y/n." he then grabbed his paper and walked away.

We were currently at the classroom and students were now looking at us. Or rather me.

"Seokjin!" I called out and he halted his steps but still not turning around. "Seokjin I would never lie to you. Please. I'm telling you this because I love you. You're my best friend. Please believe me."

"No." And then he continued his steps outside the room. And just like his figure, my tears exited my eyes.

I dearly loved seokjin. He was my only best friend. Half of myself regretted my decision. Why. I wish I'd get to see him before everything is over.

Before I'm gone.

A/n:
Soo part 2 anyone?