❝Mother❞ KNJ - angst

Prepare your tissues? sksksks

"Namjoon?" you whispered, peeking through the ajar door of his studio. "Joon you haven't been eating." you softly muttered.

Hearing no response, you entered his studio. You silently stood beside him, peeking through his computer screen.

"Joonie-"

"What?!" He suddenly shouted, startling you. He turned around, eyes cold and mad. "Can't you see I'm fucking busy?!"

You gasped. "Namjoon did you just swear at me?" you asked, eyes wide as he had never ever swore at you.

"Yes. I just did." he muttered without even a hint of hesitation in his voice. "Please. Just fucking leave me alone."

As he was about to place his hand on his forehead, you flinched and closed your eyes, thinking that he was about to hit you.

Upon feeling nothing, you opened your eyes and saw his own, widened eyes.

"D-did you really think I was going to hit you?" Hesitating, you nodded. "L-love I would never-"

"No. It's okay." You cut him off, licking your dry lips and blinking away your tears. "Please continue your work joonie." You smiled up at him.

Cupping his cheeks, "Just don't overwork yourself okay? Eat. I've prepared some on the kitchen." You sighed. "I know you're busy. So please don't feel guilty."

You warmly smiled and stood on your tiptoes to kiss his forehead. "I love you." you whispered.

You then walked away, closing the door behind you.

1st Person
You

As I walked towards my 16 year old son's room, I felt my tears streaming down my cheeks.

I've had quite a hard day today. Mother had told me that she was quite disappointed on me. She told me that she had high expectations only for me to bring it down.

I'm not the perfect leader to my own employees.

I am a failure.

I just wanted to be the perfecr daughter, the perfect wife and the perfect mother.

"Joohyun." I called out, entering his bedroom to see him sitting in front of his study table. "Baby. Let's go eat dinner." you said. "What are you doing-?"

I placed my hand on his shoulder and flinched as he suddenly stood up, towering me a bit. He had rage shown in his eyes.

"Can you stop mom?" he sternly muttered. "You're getting annoying now! You're always sticking your nose in someone else's business. Can't you just fuck off!?" tears streamed down my cheeks as he shouted at me.

Namjoon, shouting at me was enough but this? My own son shouting at me? Telling me I'm annoying? I knew he thought of my love for him that way but he just spat it on my face.

I had read his conversation with his friends. He had told them that I was pretty annoying.

"Please just leave me alone!" he continued shouting despite seeing the tears that I had let out. "I can't believe dad is still with your annoying ass!"

"He should've divorced you a long time ago!"

That was it. It was too much for me to bear as I covered my mouth with my hand. I muffled my cries as I stepped back.

He then leaned in to me an looked at me straight in the eyes with hatred.

"I hate you."

"Kim Joohyun!" a loud voice boomed through the whole house but you weren't able to comprehend anything as you felt yourself getting broken.

Getting hurt.

Suddenly, Namjoon entered the room and you watched as Joohyun's eyes widen.

"What the fuck did you just say? Huh?!" he said as he grabbed your son's collar, lifting him up. "She's you mother!"

"But she's annoying-!"

"We did not raise you like that Kim Joohyun!" he shouted. "Your mother was there when you weren't even born yet. She suffered so much pain delivering you and carrying you for nine fucking months!" you heard his voice break. "She was there when I wasn't! She took care of you! She fed you, cooked for you, LOVED you more than anything else but you do this?!"

I panted and sobbed upon hearing Namjoon's words. I love him. I love him and my son more than I loved myself.

"A mother's love is unconditional." Namjoon whispered, lowering the crying Joohyun down. "A mother's love could never be replaced."

"E-eomma-"

I shook my head, looking at the both of them with pain. I then quickly ran outside Joohyun's room. Grabbing my car keys and heading out the front door, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Y/N wait! Please!"

author☁️
im not contented with this and I lowkey want to make a part 2 lmfao.
i cried while writing this tho lol.

anyways, guys please love your mothers. they work hard for us. they do sacrifices for our happiness and yes, sometimes they do scold us but love, it's for our best. they just want what's best for us.

as always, please take care, and don't forget to vote, comment and share✨❤️