Chapter 11

Abe finally got back to me 3 hours later saying a private jet would be waiting for me in 1 hour, i grabbed my bags and walked out of my room which i hadn't left since i spoke to Tasha.

I carefully got out of the house without anyone noticing, i would text Lissa when i was at the airport, this way she wouldn't be able to stop me and convince me to come back for the party.

So thats why im on a plane the exact same day i came to Russia, I was disappointed that i didn't say hello to the rest of the Belikov's or even say goodbye to Viktoria but i will see them soon. I had decided that when my bump is showing and im about 6 months pregnant i would go to Russia to tell them the news, they were going to have a grandchild and neice/nephew. Thats if Viktoria doesnt spread he news first. I quickly took my phone out and sent Vik a message aswell 'Im fine, dont worry about me. Sorry i left again without saying goodbye but i needed to leave. I will come and visit you and your family before my baby is born, please dont tell them until i get there, i want to try to keep it a suprise' I put my phone away and let myself be sucked into Lissa's head to see what as happening at 'the mad house!'

Lissa and Chrsitian were sitting in the living room when Viktoria came rushing in to show Lissa the text "Lissa, look!' She said handing her the phone. Lissa nodded her head

"i know, i got one aswell. Dont worry about her, Rose is Rose, she will be fine. We will both see her soon" Viktoria nodded

"I know i just dont want her to get hurt again because of him. Thats why she left i think. I saw him leaving her room earlier, he was almost crying and i could hear her sobbing through the door" Lissa smiled slightly

"Really? Dimitri crying?" Viktoria laughed

"Almost!" Christian giggled like a girl and the two actual girls stared at him before bursting out laughing, the next five mimutes were of Lissa and Viktoria saying things about Christian's girl laugh! It was entertainig.

After a bit i got bored and returned to my own head so i could go to sleep. It was amazing how fast i got to sleep, i must have been shattered!

I opened my eyes and a hostess was stood in front of ne "Excuse me, the plane will be landing shortly. Can you please fasten your seatbelt?" I nodded

"Of course" I buckled my belt and got ready to land. I was nervous to get back to the academy, i would have to tell Alberta about the baby...How am i going to graduate? Shit. This is going to ruin my dream. He did this to me, its all his fault. He got me pregnant and then left to be with that slut! I wish i had stayed at Tasha's and kicked her ass, i hadn't been thinking when i left.

The plane touched the runway and i saw 3 figures waiting for me by the loading station. Mom, Alberta and Abe! At least i could tell them all together.

I grabbed my carry on bag and walked off plane, Alberta was the first to see me and she ran up to me to give me a hug "Hey Rose!" She said "How have you been?" I smiled and looked to the floor

"Yeah. About that, i need to tell you all something" Alberta frowned

"What have you done now?" She asked. I laughed a little and looked up

"This time it wasn't just my fault" Alberta looked confusd but she didn't ask anymore questions because my parents were coming up to us

"Rosemarie!" Said my mum as i as wrapped in a tight embrace "I haven't seen you since the ski trip" She said. I wanted to glare at her because she had mentiond the worst time in my life but i was too happy she was here!

"I know. I need to tell you and Abe something, its private so can we discuss it back the academy?" My mom nodded

"Of course!"

We made our way to the car that had been arranged to take us back to the academy.