Chapter 16

When i woke up it was to Dimitri gently shaking my shoulders "Roza" He whispered "Roza?" I opened my eyes and sat up slowly

"Yeah?" He smiled lightly

"It's late. If you sleep any longer you will miss the day!" I gasped

"I didn't get morning sickness today!" He chuckled

"No. Not today!" I sighed

"Not yet. Knowing my luck i will get it in a bit" Dimitri kissed my forehead

"I'll be there for you dont worry" I kissed his cheek and made my way out of bed, as much as i wanted to, we couldn't stay in bed all day. I threw on some clothes and walked into the bathroom so i could have a shower.

Minutes later there was a gentle tap on my door "Roza" Called Olena "Do you want breakfast?" I put a towel around my body and opened the door

"Please" She smiled and nodded

"Of course, i should have guessed" I laughed and she walked away, i closed the door and returned to the shower so i could wash my hair.

Once i was finished i threw a towel around my head and body, i walked into my room and got out some clothes. I put them on before i dried my hair and then i sat down next to the mirror. Even when sat down, i could see my newly growing baby bump, it had definatley grown alot since i had been to the doctors. It definatley wadn't as big as Viktoria's friend's but it was near. I needed to atop panicking, if something was wrong Yeva would have seen it and told me.

While doing my hair Dimitri entered with a tray full of food "Mama told me to bring you this" He smiled down at the food, then placed it on thw floor next to me while planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Thankyou" I smiled and picked up a piece of bread. Dimitri did the same and sat down next me.

I finished blow drying my hair and me and Dimitri walked hand in hand downstairs.

Hopfully this would be my life for the rest of my pregnancy. Stress free.

--------

Sorry its so short but im going to start a new book. Probably wont update as often but dont worry the books arent finished.

Elle xox