Authors Notes

It's been a long two years writing The Magic, I've certainly enjoyed it.
After all this time I've definitely gotten attached to the characters and since this is the first story I've finished writing I think they'll always hold a special place in my heart.
Well over the next few months I won't be doing much writing, I've got year 12 exams (Insert look of dread here) but whenever I'm able I'll go back to do some editing, correcting some of my terrible spelling and grammar.
But this isn't the end of the series! It won't be out for a while but I definitely am planning for a book two. I wouldn't have ended on a bit of a cliff hanger if I weren't.

There are some really special people I'd like to thank as well.

IJustSprinted, For introducing me to wattpad
N0vat1ty, For all of the support of my writing she's given
Jaipenny1995, For all of his help throughout the process and giving me the motivation to keep on going and finish.

Without these people The Magic wouldn't be possible, so thank you very much.
But also, thank you to all of the readers for taking time to read my story, I hope it didn't disappoint!

Yours sincerely, Steven Tankard

The Magic II link:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/26483640-the-magic-ii