Can't help but admire- spiceshipping

Kiawe was busy working on his family's farm, as he usually does. Although, now that he is older, he takes on more responsibilities. Now, at the age of 17, he has long since graduated from the Pokémon school, but still keeps in touch with his friends Sophocles, Lana, Lillie, and of course Mallow. Ash was back on his travels around the world to become a Pokémon Master.

"Kiawe, could you please make a delivery?" His mom asked, entering the barn he was working in.

"Sure Mom." Kiawe replied.

"Thank you sweetie. Mimo has everything ready for you in the house." His mom informed.

Kiawe nodded and went to the house. He walked in and saw his sister still putting the load together. "Hey Mimo." Kiawe greeted.

"Hi Kiawe. Really for another delivery?" Mimo asked, adding the last sack of berries to the small pile.

"Yep." Kiawe nodded. "Mind helping me load this stuff onto Charizard?"

"Nope! I'd love to help." Mimo smiled.

So Kiawe called his Charizard out from his Pokéball and the two loaded the bags. Now that Mimo is older, Kiawe is less protective when it comes to working on the farm. Boys are a different story though. Kiawe is still a very protective older brother.

"So, where am I off to?" Kiawe asked.

"Oh, just your girlfriend's restaurant." Mimo smiled mischievously.

Kiawe blushed at his little sister's comment. "She isn't my girlfriend. We are just friends." Kiawe stated, keeping his voice even.

"Oh please." Mimo rolled her eyes. "You've had a crush on her since you started going to that Pokémon school. Don't bother denying it, because I know. I just don't see why you haven't told her how you feel. Because if you wait too long, then someone else will. I mean, she's not exactly bad looking."

"Whatever." Kiawe grumbled. He jumped into Charizard and took off to Mallow's family restaurant. 'Why does she have to be right?' Kiawe thought.

After a short while of flying, Kiawe landed behind the restaurant. He got off his Charizard and went to the door. He only had to knock once before the door opened.

"Hello again." Mallow greeted, opening the door for him. "Need any help unloading?"

"Sure." Kiawe answered.

The two unloaded the supply of ingredients from the Pokémon's saddle bags and brought them into the restaurant.

"So, how have you been Kiawe?" Mallow smiled, leaning over the counter.

"Pretty well. Keeping busy at the farm." Kiawe replied. "What about you?"

"Same as always." Mallow remarked. "Anyway, have you eaten breakfast? Are you hungry?"

"If you're cooking, then yes." Kiawe answered.

"What would you like? I can make whatever you want?" Mallow asked.

"Surprise me." Kiawe smiled.

"Alrighty then." Mallow chirped.

She turned and got to work on cooking. He watched as Mallow put her hair up into the traditional ponytails she usually sported. She began to move about the kitchen with such grace, it looked like she was dancing.

'She really has gotten more beautiful, if that were even possible.' Kiawe thought. While her body had developed nicely, his eyes almost never left her gorgeous face. Not that he didn't allow his gaze to fall to her curves every now and then. He was male after all.