Soulmates eclipse- multiple ships

It was a regular day at the Pokémon School for Professor Kukui's class. Everything was pleasant as they finished up the class work for the day. The bell soon went off, signaling the end of the day. The students handed in their work and began to collect their belongings so they could head home.

"Alright class. Have a good day, and remember school is closed tomorrow, but you are all welcome to stop by for the eclipse. It is a very special one." Kukui informed.

"What do you mean, Professor?" Lillie asked.

"This eclipse is known as the Soulmates Eclipse, and it is said that it can lead you to your soulmate." Kukui answered. "Should you choose to be out during that time."

The class exchanged a few glances before leaving the class without a word. The girls huddled together as they walked home, like they usually did, but none of them said anything for a while.

"So...are any of you going to check it out...the eclipse?" Moon asked.

"Well...I wasn't planning to." Lillie muttered.

"Yeah...I'm sure I'll be working." Mallow stated.

"I...I'm probably babysitting my sisters." Lana made her excuse.

"Well I'm going." Acerola announced.

Everyone looked to Acerola in surprise. She wasn't nervous about it?

"You're really going?" Mallow asked.

"Yeah. It will be fun, and it's not everyday we get to meet our soulmate. So, I'm going to go. What's the worst that could happen?" Acerola argued.

"A lot! We could not like our soulmates." Moon replied.

"Or they might not be the one we want." Lana answered.

"Or love." Mallow added.

"Look, this is your soulmate. So, you are meant to be with this person. Even if they aren't who we pictured, I'm sure it won't take long before things change. If they need to." Acerola whispered the last part to herself. "Anyway, this is my stop. I hope to see you tomorrow." She waved over her shoulder as she approached her Gengar friend, who would fly her home.

The four girls watched their friend disappear for a bit before walking again.

"I...I think I might go." Mallow suddenly announced.

"Woah! Really?" Moon questioned.

"Yeah...Acerola is right...and even if I don't find out, it could still be fun." Mallow answered. "What about the rest of you?"

"I...might." Lana answered. "I'm still not sure."

"What about you Moon?" Lillie asked.

"I'll go if I can drag Sun along. Maybe get some entertainment out of it." Moon giggled. "What about you Lillie?"

"I...I don't know. I still haven't decided." Lillie muttered nervously. "Oh! This is my house. See you later."

Her friends waved to as she walked into her yard. Lillie still thought about if she would go or not as she made her way to her house. A large part of her was still worried, but there was a small part of her that was curious and wanted to know the answer.

Although, she did receive her answer when she walked through the front door.

"Oh Lillie! You're home!" Lusamine chirped. She immediately ran up and squeezed her daughter in a tight hug. "This is just perfect. Both my amazing kids under one roof, and just in time for the eclipse." Lusamine stepped away from Lillie and went to answer her phone. "This is going to be quite the family event!"