Sleepy confession- Shiningsunshipping

It had been long and tiring few days for Lillie and she was thankful to finally get a break. Even though she was really tired, there was still one person she wanted to see. So, she invited Sun to hang out and he happily agreed.

"Hey Lillie!" Sun greeted as he ran over to her.

"Hi Sun. I'm so glad you could make it." Lillie smiled.

"Of course. So, what do you want to do?" Sun asked.

"How about some ice cream? My treat." Lillie offered.

"Sure! That sounds great. Lead the way." Sun remarked.

Lillie giggled at his childish enthusiasm as they went. They ordered their ice cream and chatted as they eat the delicious sweet treats.

The two continued to hang out and do all kinds of fun things and even though Lillie was tired, she powered through. After all the time she spent helping at Aether, she was determined to have fun with her favorite person.

"Wow! That was fun!" Sun boomed. "What should we do next?"

"Maybe we could just take a little break." Lillie held back a yawn.

"Sure. We can sit on the beach." Sun remarked.

Lillie nodded and followed him onto the warm sand. They sat down next to each other, facing the beautiful ocean. Though, with the combination of the pleasant warmth of the sand and the soothing sound of the waves, Lillie began to doze off.

Her head fell on Sun's shoulder. He was definitely surprised but also secretly happy. He gently put his arm around her and pulled her a bit closer.

"Sleep tight Lillie." Sun lightly kissed her forehead.

Lillie snuggled closer in response.

"You're so much fun." Lillie said in her sleep. Sun looked back to her and smiled. She was so adorable no matter what she did but he never would have guessed what she said next. "I love you so much."

Sun's face lit up like a stop light. Did she really just say that? Who was she talking about? Was it Hau? Could it be Kiawe, or maybe even Sophocles? Could it even be him?

Sun had no idea. He needed a moment alone to gather his thoughts. He couldn't just leave her here and he definitely didn't want to wake her. So, he called out his Charizard and ever so gently flew Lillie home. He set her in her bed and left a note saying he brought her home after she fell asleep before he took off.

As he was back on his Charizard's back, he began to think. Who could he talk to about this? Gladion would probably kill him if he said something like that. Which is understandable. Kiawe was to serious to know how to help him. Despite his vast knowledge, Sophocles is clueless on the subject. Hau might be his best bet, but might not be serious enough to help him. But Hau is also awful at keeping his mouth shut. Though, he still seemed like the best option.

"Charizard, take me to Hau's house." Sun announced.

The fire Pokémon nodded and changed direction and flew to Hau's house. They soon landed in front of his house and Sun returned his Pokémon. He knocked rapidly until Hau answered the door.

"Hey Sun. What brings you here?" Hau asked.

"I really need to talk to someone and you are probably the most understanding out of our friends." Sun replied quickly.

"Ok, ok, come on in and tell me what's wrong." Hau waved for him to come in. Sun did but was hesitant to say. "Well out with it."

"Well...I was hanging out with Lillie today and...something happened." Sun scratched the back his neck. "She feel asleep and started talking."