Chapter 2

Location : Alola Region

Lillie's POV

"Mallow! I have something to tell you!" I yelled as I entered their restaurant, I saw Mallow sitting on a chair, I guess it's her day off.

"Woah Lillie calm down, what makes you go here, and uhh, with Decidueye?" She asked as she noticed Decidueye flying around the place.

"Well, Ash sent her to look for me, I think." I said in embarassment and scratched my head, Decidueye just chuckled at this.

"Anyways, what's the matter?" Mallow asked again, bringing back the topic.

"Oh yeah, you see, Ash recieved a letter from the professor of Kalos." I explained to her.

"You mean the famous Professor Sycamore? The researcher of mega evolution?" Mallow asked, having those stars in her eyes.

"Yes, him, now, Ash was just invited on a school at Kalos, and the letter says that we can also come too." I said and squealed, I really can't contain my excitement right now.

"And I'm assuming that you will go, right?" Mallow asked, I just nodded in response.

"Guess I'll come too." Mallow said and then sighed. "But I may have to ask father about this."

"Don't worry about it Mallow! Go pack your things!" A sudden yell was heard from the kitchen, guess his father heard her.

"You okay with that father?! Thank you!" She replied back happily and also jumped in excitement.

"Now let's call the others."

Ash's POV

"I wonder what Lillie is doing, maybe I can call Professor Sycamore first." I said to no one. Pikachu's ears perked up as he heard this.

"Pikachu wanna come?" I asked Pikachu, he stood up and then went on my shoulder, guess I'm taking it as a yes.

We bolted off and then headed to the Pokemon Center.

Time Skip

I arrived at the Pokemon Center and quickly went towards the phone, I dialed Professor Sycamore and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello, who's this." He asked, not looking at the monitor, guess he's been doing paperworks.

"Hello Professor, this is Ash." I replied back, hoping to get his attention.

"Oh, yeah hi Ash...wait, ASH?!" Professor Sycamore quickly stood up from his seat and then looked at the monitor. Finally. It looks like he's seeing a ghost.

"Uhh y-yes, it's me Professor." I said sheepishly as I scratched my nose.

"It's good for you to call me Ash, have you recieved my letter?" Professor Sycamore asked with a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Yes Professor, I recieved it, why didn't you tell me about this while I was in Kalos?" I asked Professor with curiosity.

"Well, you know, after the day you move there at Alola, that's just when I thought about having a prestigious school, sorry about that." Professor Sycamore explained.

"Well, guess I can't help it, anyways, I'm done packing my things up." I reminded Professor.

"That's good, I'm assuming tomorrow, you'll be here." He asked.

"Yes, I'll be going early." I replied.

"I'll be waiting for you, and by the way, congratulations on your win on Kukui's league." He congratulated me, guess he watched the live battle.

"Thank you professor, I'll be off now." I said.

"Ill be waiting." He replied and then cut off the communication.

I assume that school is already full of strong trainers from other regions, or maybe I can even meet some champions or any other high ranked trainers, I'm so psyched.

I do hope so.

Location : Kalos Region

Gary's POV

I've been here in this school for almost a year, and my days back at Kanto.

I missed my childhood friend, and I can't wait to surprise him how I have gotten stronger.

Talking about the school, this place is all about battling, which is one of my favourite, but one thing is bugging me, is the school champion of this school that goes by the name of Calem. I mean, I'm strong but no one has ever defeated him in an official match and his ego is continuously rising up. With his legendary pokemon, which is, I don't know how he got it, he's unbeatable.

I really hope someone can defeat him soon, much better if Ash will show him. I don't have any idea how strong Ash is by now.

But other than that, all seems fine, the school's muse and best performer, Serena, had been very popular for like, the very beginning of this school.

"Hey Gary! Why are you dozing off?" A hand distracted me from my thought, it was Dawn.

"Sorry, I'm just thinking for, someone." I replied back, she gave me a curious look.

"And who might this guy be?" Dawn asked. I can't believe she didn't find out, guess I'm just gonna say this to her once he got here, probably.

"Just, someone." I replied back, not looking at her.

But I really think he will come...

"Guys let's go, we need to attend the pokemon battles out there!" A yell interrupted me form thinking, that was Serena.

I sighed and then stood up and followed the gang.

Lillie's POV

"Alright, I think everyone is here now." I started off, I didn't still told the others expect for Mallow, they all have their curious look as to why they are here.

"And why is it Ash not around Lillie?" Lana asked.

"It is because this meeting right now is all about him." I replied and then grinned.

They all have their excited faces, but that's strange.

"Have you finally confessed to him?!" Lana quickly said, her face is few inches away from me, I stood there dumbfounded, Mallow giggled at this.

I felt my face burning up, but not enough for Lana to notice. I took a step back, regaining balance and consciousness.

"No! That's...that's not it, seriously Lana!" I quickly replied back, hands up.

Is she really that serious?

"I thought it's gonna be though." She sighed and then frowned.

"What's the problem anyways?" Kiawe inserted, quickly changing the topic.

I sighed and then smiled.

"Having Ash finished his journey here, a letter was sent to him, and it said that he was invited for a prestigious school in Kalos..." I explained to them in detail. They all have this excitement that cannot be contained.

"And it also said that we ca also go with him, if you guys are okay with that." I continued on. Then all of them had those stars in there eyes, I think that's pretty self-explanatory.

"Count me in!"

"I want to come too!"

"Let me go and get my things ready."

And there they go, they quickly disappeared, Mallow on my side just giggled.

"Maybe I should pack mine too." Mallow said and then waved at me good bye. I waved back and then got out of their restaurant.

"Now, time to find brother."

To be continued...

(A/N) I'm really sorry for the confusion I made, I have rewritten the certain part for those who are following my story, and those who are still new, well, you guys can skip this note.