Another Reminder

So hello guys, judging by the title, I do have another reminder for you.

So basically, I do have some interesting plots in my mind and I want to write it into a story, but again, I do not know when to start out the story, I will just save up some drafts until the time all is stable, for now, I can only give you the summaries of the story.

Talking about stories, I do have another one in my drafts, no chapters yet, but knowing that no one writes about this type of Pokemon genre, I assume that it's safe to say that this is my original creation.

I do have the summary though :

'An otaku man in the age of 25 had a car accident, he died on the spot with his body lifeless on the ground. He was so sure he would be dead that time but no, he woke up and he found himself in an unknown world, with different creatures he sure he couldn't see in his previous world, these species is known as Pokemon, luckily, he has a vast knowledge with these creatures.

He was now younger, shortened height, probably at the age of 15, he noticed that he's in a forest all by himself, then he knew something, he is in the body of Ash Ketchum! Knowing the story of Ash, how will he go on with his adventure? Will he follow the story or completely change it? Find out in the story!'

Yes, reincarnation, because I love isekai anime, and I also love Ash being the protagonist, but, again, I don't know when to start, probably one month or two, it depends.

So that's all for now guys, I do hope I can fix things out and peace out!