Chapter 25

Ash's POV

It's been three weeks now since we started our journey in finding mega stones, Absol was really a big help in tracking down the stones, and of course, inside those three weeks of finding mega stones, I also trained Absol and my other pokemons, for them not to get rusty in battles just in case.

Three weeks was not really worth it, because those days we just found a total number of 12 mega stones, namely Sceptilite, Garchompite, Venasaurite, Absolite, Audinite, Swampertite, Lucarionite, Steelixite, Medichampite, Gyaradosite, Salamencite and Houndoomite. We moved from one cave to another, from Cerulean Cave to Meteor Falls in Hoenn, we even got to explore Chargestone Cave in Unova again. Those were some caves we explored which Absol sensed that the place might have mega stones.

I'm now at Snowpoint City in Sinnoh, particularly the Snowpoint Pokemon Center taking a break from the task given to me, all my pokemons are out from their pokeball to stretch their legs, namely :

'Pikachu - Lv. 94'

'Sceptile - Lv. 91'

'Absol - Lv.88       {Boss Pokemon}'

'(S) Gardevoir - Lv. 93'

'(S) Zoroark - Lv. 93'

'Lucario - Lv. 94'

Pretty much a nice line-up I guess.

I decided I will call the Kalos Academy, it's been a very long time since I called them, and I even forgot to call them if I got one mega stone.

I hurriedly went to the videophones of the pokemon center and contacted the Kalos Academy, I patiently waited and soon they answered it.

"Ash! It's you!" Sophocles' face appeared at the screen, I was taken aback by that.

"Yeah, hi Sophocles, we're is everyone?" I asked, he seems uneasy about it, so I decided to push further.

"Sophocles? Where is everyone?" I repeated, this time, his expression is mixed with fear.

"Does something happened to them? Or the school?" I pushed further, this time my heartbeat raced faster than before.

"P-please hurry up and come over here A-Ash." He said and just then, the videophone ended.

I stood still in front of the videophone, then soon my pokemons went to me with worried faces.

"I...I have to go there quick." I said subconsciously and let my feet do it's part.

Location : Kalos Region

Lillie's POV

One day before Sophocles called Ash

The school is just really pretty normal, normal battles and normal lessons are going on, but today is a holiday for the school, but many students are still here doing their things.

"Well Lillie, what should we do since it's free time?" Mallow asked.

"I don't know Mallo, and Ash doesn't even bothered calling us for once..." I muttered the last part, three weeks since he went off to his journey and he didn't even called once.

"Cheer up Lillie, maybe he's really busy getting the stones in spree, who knows?" Lana said, reassuring me.

"I guess so." I sighed.

Kiawe and Sophocles had their battles going on, and we just decided to watch them, because I don't feel like battling now.

While on it, we heard a sudden ruckus outside the school, that causes some of the students to panic, Professor Sycamore quickly went into the front, accompanied by us.

Outside the gates stood some of students who seems unfamiliar to us, we just tilted our heads in confusion as to why they are here.

"Is that stupid Calem here?!" The guy with purple hair just shouted suddenly, just then, Calem arrived at the scene and it looks like he was shocked to see the guy.

"P-Paul from Sinnoh, what are you doing here?" He coldly said, some kind of rivalry I guess.

"Been beat up by some normal kid are we?" The guy, Paul I guess? Said with a smug look, and by what he said, I felt myself tense up in anger as I immediately understood who he is talking about.

"Paul, he knocked some sense on me, unlike you, a jerky trainer who treats his pokemon brutally." He replied angrily, I have to say that too if I we're him.

That triggered Paul and challenged him to a pokemon battle, we watched the battle and seen Calem pretty beaten up badly, making him lose the match. It's a pretty one sided match with Paul only using two of his Pokemons against Calem's full party, I saw him use his Electivire and Honchkrow

"Now, where's the guy who bested you? I think he's just a pathetic trainer just like you." He said and smiled evilly, but I contained my anger and will let Ash handle this, but I feel like I could beat him right here, right now, it's just that I'll get the satisfaction once Ash will beat him.

During the time he went in here the school, no one bothered to bother him, even the professors, they knew that Ash is out and told Paul that he'll make it soon.

We went on a meeting on Professor Sycamore's lab, thankfully he let use the room.

"Lillie, you know I can beat that guy up." Kiawe said while cracking up his fist.

"No don't, let Ash do that, please." I replied and hoped that he'll take it.

"I guess so, but that guy and his companions are too much for this school." Mallow said and fumed in anger.

"I know how you feel Mallow, but these will be done once Ash will arrive here." I replied to her.

"I'll try contacting Ash, because I can't keep this up." Sophocles said and proceeded to dial Ash's pokedex, but then someone rang through us, Sophocles was surprised to see Ash's face and I mouthed them to stay hidden, they did their part and Sophocles and Ash talked through the videophone.

Sophocles quickly ended the call and then I'm assuming that he's panicking and will go here immediately. I just hope that he's not too far away from here.

"Ash decided to call through the videophones of a pokemon center and not his pokedex." Lana said and facepalmed.

"Maybe it's because he's taking a rest there." I replied, I'm sure it's positive.

"Have you noticed the pokemon center he's staying Sophocles?" I asked him.

"Nope, the background is unfamiliar, maybe it's a pokemon center from another region, Sinnoh or Hoenn pokemon centers I guess." He replied, putting up his hand under his chin.

I sighed heavily and hopefully he'll return here quickly. That Paul guy is having his time here, and I can't wait to see his career end.

To be continued...