Chapter 8

(A/N) Before we start off this chapter, I have an announcement to you all, starting off this chapter, I will make a huge change of 'my' Pokemon world, and that will be found out throughout the chapter.

I havent't read any books of Pokemon involving what I am thinking right now, so why not make it possible and start writing it?

I hope this will not bother you guys, and thank you for sticking with my book. (Felt bad with my other books because I literally have no idea what to put next.)

The adoption of my book is still open, so anyone who's interested in continuing my book will be much appreciated. Without further ado let's get into the chapter.

Location : Hall of Origin

???'s POV

"Father, you're in a deep thought." a feminine, soothing voice suddenly called out, making my thoughts cut out.

"I am sorry if it makes you worry my child, but this has been stuck in my mind for years." I said to my feline-like child.

"If something is bothering you father, you can always talk to me." the feline figure, or should I say, Mew, replied to me.

"I guess it's time for me to share my thoughts to someone." I sighed before looking at Mew and then talked about what I thought.

Location : Kalos Region

Lillie's POV

The battles ended quite well, we all one the battles between our picked out challengers.

Mallow ended up battling with a boy named Cilan, Mallow only used her Tsareena and Florges against Cilan's Crustle, Pansage, Stunfisk and his Basculin, as it is a four versus four battle.

Sophocles followed and then picked up a trainer named May, to which he also won with his Togedemaru and Vikavolt against May's Blaziken and Altaria, it was indeed an intense battle, but Sophocles managed to pull through. It was a two versus two match

And then it was Lana's turn, to which she picked a trainer named Gary, she dominated Gary with only her Primarina against Gary's Nidoking, Arcanine and Blastoise. Gary did landed few hits though, Lana is actually pretty strong, she's the third strongest battler among us, obviously Ash is first. It was three versus three battle.

Then finally there's Kiawe, he picked up a trainer named Paul. Both did do well in displaying their powers, although Kiawe dominated later, it was an intense battle between Kiawe's Turtonator and Alolan Marowak and Paul's Electivire and Aggron. I admit Paul is strong, but Kiawe did won later.

As we all finished our match, Professor Sycamore decided it was his cue.

"Well, these five trainers put up a fight here, but there is still one challenger who's coming and have a battle with the lucky guy." Professor Sycamore announced, much to the audience to make murmurs.

In the stands

"So there are six?, I'm pretty sure you said five Iris." May said with a pout.

"As I said, I don't know if it's true." Iris defended.

"Let's just see who is this trainer.

Then some of them noticed Gary's behavior, and then decided to confront him.

"Is something wrong Gary?" Serena asked.

"Is it about your lose?" May added.

"No no no, it's not that, it's because I have high hopes that this final trainer is the one I'm talking about to you guys." Gary quickly said.