Chapter 5

Location : Kalos Region

Ash's POV

I ran through the thick forest, hoping of finding what is following me. Pikachu, who's just in my shoulder, is just staring at me with confusion and curiosity, but he widened his eyes as he realized what I am doing right now.

I swear I just felt chills as it whispered through me, although I'm not really surprised, these kind of things already happened a lot back from my journey in Alola, Tapu Koko would always notify me that he's around by sending up gushes of wind that will brush through me. And that's where I move out and go through a forest, leaving others behind.

They still don't know that I have made several contacts with Tapu Koko yet, except the time that I first met Tapu Koko and he challenged me to a battle. I don't know what will be their reactions if they saw me being close with Tapu Koko

Even the Grand Trial Kahuna Hala didn't knew this one, and I never told him, because Tapu Koko said so.

I halted at a clearing, just like the size of a normal battlefield, and I waited for Tapu Koko to show up.

I heard grass rustles from behind, and Tapu Koko finally revealed himself.

"Hello Tapu Koko." I greeted it, Tapu Koko nodded and then flew around, before getting close to me.

He made his way towards me, just few meters from me, he then searched for something inside his shield-like arms, and revealed something that made me widen my eye in shock and surprise.

"I-Is that a mega stone?" I asked in disbelief, I could feel Pikachu's excitement from my shoulder. Tapu Koko made a nod as a reply.

For my whole journey in Alola, this is literally my first time seeing Tapu Koko giving me a mega stone, well, include Z-ring too, a black and unique one, also crystals exclusively just for Pikachu and my other Pokemons.

But mega stone? This is first time, and I wonder who this one belongs to.

Tapu Koko distanced himself from me and then gave one last gesture as a sign of goodbye, maybe heading back to Alola, that's a long flight.

I waved at it goodbye, and thanked it for the mega stone, he nodded and then flew off with a flash.

"I wonder who's this mega stone for Pikachu." I said at the electric rodent on my shoulder, he just tilted his head and cried.

"Let's go back and find the others, they might worry." I said at him and then he nodded and pointed at one of my pokeballs.

"Ride on Charizard?" He giggled and then nodded.

"Okay Charizard come out!" I called out Charizard and he came out from his Pokeball, giving me a nice taste of Flamethrower. Pikachu just quickly jumped off from my shoulder, recieving the Flamethrower, alone.

The two just laughed at me. I coughed and then removed the soot from my body.

"Okay Charizard thanks for that, anyways, let's head towards our destination.

Kalos Academy, here I come."

Location : Still Kalos Region

Gary's POV

"I heard were getting new students here, from Alola." Iris suddenly blurted out, gaining attention from others.

Especially me, now I have my hopes up on Ash coming here to this academy. He journeyed through Alola.

"Really? About how many students? Or is he or she just a student?" May quickly asked, getting excited for new students.

"I think they're five, from what I heard." Iris said as she put a finger below her chin.

Five? That's too many for a single person. My hopes went down a little, but who knows, maybe one of them is Ash? And the others are his travelling companions?

"Do you, by any chance, knew their names?" I said, hoping that his name will be called out.

"Sorry, but no, I don't know them yet, but they said that they're gonna appear later." Iris said, I mentally facepalmed but what Iris said next made my hopes rise up again.

I just can't wait.

"Attention students, all of you are requested to gather up at the main battlefield, as we are about to introduce our new students, and maybe offer them a battle, anyone can battle them!" Professor Sycamore's voice echoed through the halls of the school.

As soon as the announcement is finished, students went out from their classrooms and then went to the main battlefield.

Me and the others got ourselves ready and then went to the battlefield.

Lillie's POV

"This is it bzzt!" RotomDex cried out as we stood in front of a, well, a ridiculously huge school, talk about being prestigious.

"The letter didn't dissapointed us. This is really a huge school." Kiawe said as he got fired up, making us back up a little.

"Will Ash make it through here?" I asked to particularly no one.

"Getting worried for your boyfriend I see..." Mallow said as she crept through me, I blushed furiously at what she just said and then covered myself up.

"Mallow, just...shut up." I said stuttering, well, I'm still getting used to Mallow's teasing.

"Come on guys, let's just go in!" Sophocles cried out and then hurriedly ran inside the campus.

And that's where we are greeted with, I think, the Professor of the school? Judging by his clothing, he wore lab suit.

"I assume you are the kids from Alola?" The professor asked, we all nodded in response.

"Let me introduce myself, I am Professor Sycamore of Kalos Academy, and may I ask where Ash is? I'm assuming that you guys are his company." Professor Sycamore introduced and asked.

"Ash should be here, maybe in an hour or more professor bzzt, he has something to do bzzt." RotomDex replied, gaining attention from Professor Sycamore.

"Interesting, I have never seen a Pokedex operated by a Rotom in person." Professor Sycamore said.

"Anyways, I'm just gonna introduce you guys to the other students." Professor Sycamore said, we all agreed and then went in to the campus.

"Now, who among you wants to battle?" Professor Sycamore suddenly asked, then I felt heat beside me, then I saw Lana, Kiawe and Mallow getting fired up, I just sweatdropped at them.

Me and Sophocles decided not to battle and just watch them, probably Ash wll, but who knows when he will come back? I know him, maybe he'll put up dramatic entrance, which kind of look cool though.

"The three of you will battle random trainers from the school then, and just so you guys will know, you can freely choose your opponent, and choose a battle type match up." Professor explained them the rules of being a newcomer from the school, they nodded and then continued on walking.

But what matters to me is Ash, I hope he will arrive soon, or he will miss his favorite, battles.

To be continued...

(A/N) Mega stone from Tapu Koko? That's a first. And well, Ash's pokemons will be revealed in the next chapter or two, Decidueye, Charizard and Pikachu is an exception.

Just stay tuned for the next chapter! Thank you for the almost 400 reads! More reads, more comments, more votes equals more motivation to write!

I'll see you guys next time~