Chapter 27

Location : Kalos Region

Paul's POV

I looked at the guy in front of me, I don't know but I feel like I'm trembling now, this guy as a Latios and a Latias!

The guy stared at me coldly, I acted up my passive emotion, I noticed that there wasn't a tag above him, but all of that was answered as the tag suddenly appeared above him, as well as the pokemons beside him.

Pokemon Trainer Ash Legend
(Six pokeballs)

'Latias - Lv. 100'

'Latios - Lv. 100'

'Pikachu - Lv. 95'

A pokemon level that high already?! I stared at the tag blankly. I can also notice Cross behind me that he's staring at the guy that and his face says that he'll regret battling this trainer.

And also one thing I noticed, what the hell is a Legend rank?! I thought Masters are the highest level since the champions have that, which I noticed some time ago while meeting Cynthia.

This seems a whole new thing to me, I didn't even realized that the school champion here has pokemon leveled really high, and not to mention, having legendaries on his side.

On the stands.

Lillie and the others were now staring at Ash and seems that they're looking at the new Ash, they were astounded at the beautiful sight of the two legendary eons on the battlefield, hovering beside Ash magnificently.

"Ash has..." Mallow started breaking off the silence, as they are unable to believe that in such a short period of time he's able to catch two one hundred leveled pokemons, and at the same time, legendaries.

"Yeah, look at him now..." Sophocles muttered, having a hard time to describing the excitement he has right now.

"Lillie, your Ash seems really strong now." Lana said and slyly smiled at her, that made me blush madly and tried to cover her flustered face, but to no avail.

"Look at her being proud of her boyfriend." Mallow teased, Lillie can't now really control it, until she hushed Mallow's blabbering mouth, that made her calm a bit.

"Guys just stop," Lillie said and sighed. "But yeah, he's gotten pretty stronger, I should be proud at that."

"That's good." Sophocles said and smiled.

Kiawe just stared at Ash with awe, and his eyes grew motivated as he sees the legendaries beside him, his eyes saying that he'll have a battle against him once this is all done.

Ash's POV

"Since the school champion is here, he'll decided what match will it be." The referee announced, as he raised both flags on both sides.

He was silent, as his hair covered the upper part of his face.

"It'll be a two versus two match, if both parties are unable to battle, then the battle is over." I stated, the announcer nodded.

"You heard the champion, this will be a two versus two battle between the school champion Ash and the challenger Paul!" The referee yelled.

"Trainers, please get your pokemons ready." The referee requested, Paul was now holding up two pokeballs on his hand.

"Trainers, release your pokemon!" The referee shouted, just by that, Paul was the one to let his pokemons out.

"Electivire, Magmortar, standby for battle!" Paul yelled as he tossed two capsules up, revealing the two heavy pokemons.