Chapter 13

Location : Hall of Origin

Arceus' POV

"Father, Latias wants to see you." Mew called out as she entered the hall.

"Latias? What is it?" I called out, she then appeared flying at the hallway, and I'm noticing, is she somewhat, giggling?

She landed right in front of me in an excited manner, what's with her now?

"Father, is it true? You're letting us have a trainer?" Latias said in an excited voice, I nodded in response, I think she's really eager at this. And I think she clearly knew who I am talking about.

"Father, you should let me go and be his first legendary to be captured." Latias said with determination and stressing the word should. That made me widen my eyes, and looked at her unbelievably.

"Why are you so excited about this Latias?" I asked in a calm voice, I'll let her go first but I need answers.

"Well, father, first I do owe him one for saving Altomare and the Soul Dew, second, I just wanted to be his first owned legendary, third, I kind of miss him." Latias explained. And I formed a smile on my face.

"Very well, fair enough." I said.

"And I want to fly to Kalos all by myself, I also want to stretch myself out there on the sky." Latias said.

"Okay then, just don't get too much attention, if possible, stay hidden." I told Latias, she nodded and cooed, before bolting out like a jet.

I smiled and then smirk formed on my face.

'Let's proceed to the next plan, Trainer Tags.'

Location : Unova Region

Diantha's POV

"Diantha, l-look at that..." Cynthia managed to blurt out, still staring at the beautiful Shiny Gardevoir.

"I..uh..." I was lost in words, I couldn't say anything, Ash has really grown so much, and to be able to acquire such magestic and fascinating pokemon, I think even me is out of his league.

"Th-That Gardevoir is..." I think Cynthia is also lost for words, seeing a shiny rare pokemon is indeed a rare case.

"Cynthia, say, can Ash defeat us in a battle?" I asked out.

"Honestly Diantha, seeing his pokemon so high-leveled and seeing clearly the skills he showed in that particular pokemon battle, I think we're already half-away on him in terms of being a strong trainer." Cynthia admitted, I also agreed at her, I can't help it.

"I can't believe how strong he got." I muttered.

"Drake will be astounded if he got this news." Cynthia chuckled.

"Agreed."

Location ; Kalos Region

Ash's POV

"Gardevoir, beautiful as ever." I praised Gardevoir. she cried and then bowed her head in gratitude, I just chuckled at Gardevoir's 'somewhat royalty' characteristics. She grinned and then did battle stance. I mentally facepalmed as I realized who I picked. I guess I picked the wrong pokeball then.

"You can have the first move Calem." I said.

"Fine then, Chesnaught, Rollout!" Calem commanded.

"Why do I have to pick the wrong pokeball, Gardevoir, Dark Pulse." I muttered the first part, pretty not obvious though, I congratulated myself.

Chesnaught was taken aback by Dark Pulse as he charged towards Gardevoir.