Shane-it's muggy outside love

The light shining through the curtains is what caused you to wake from your slumber, you opened your eyes slowly blinking once or twice trying to adjust to the light. You move your arm across the bed and notice that Shane wasn't next to you. You sat up swaying just a little almost falling onto your back again, you stayed like that for a good 2-3 minutes before swinging your legs over the side of the bed.

You put your feet on the cold wood floor retracting them once they came into contact with each other for the first time, finally setting them down firmly and standing up once again swaying slightly from not being fully awake. You make your way to the bathroom and look in the mirror you notice bags under your eyes, your hair looked like a rats nest, and the fact that you had major morning breath. After brushing your teeth, hair, and changed into clothes for the day you walked into the kitchen.

When you arrived in the dinning room you saw shane scrolling through his phone and...drinking out of a bowl. He looked up to see you standing there with confusion written all over your face. He met your eyes and proceeded to say  "good morning love, i'd be careful going outside today it's pretty muggy"

You stood still for about 2 minutes and looked at him with annoyance, and irritation on your face. "I swear to gods Shane if all of our cups and mugs are on the front lawn I'm kicking you out." You walked to the window and moved the curtain aside to see that indeed all of your mugs and cups were scattered on the lawn.

"When the hell did you do all of this and why!?"

"While you were sleeping last night"

"So they've been sitting on the front lawn all night long?"

"Yes"

"Ok why did you do it?"

He shrugged his shoulders and said "don't know"

"Your so fucking lucky I love you"

"indeed I am"

He walked up to you and wrapped his arms around you and placed a chaste kiss to your hair line.

"Good now go pick up all of our fucking mugs before they get stolen and so I can have coffee in a real cup and not a bowl like you"

He laughed and nodded heading out the front door, sometimes you wondered how you could be so lucky and at the same time have the urge to kick him out of the house.  

Well there's the second chapter it's not as long as the first one but I enjoyed writing this one.

Whatever comment, vote, follow I don't care I'm not your boss ✌🏻