Shane-nothing but bliss

This one does have mentions of abuse and what not, if you are easily triggered id suggest that you skip or probably just not read. Also I do have a ryan smut in the works, just not feeling like I like it so I probably won't finish it for a while, but if you'd like to see it then pm me or comment and let me know. Thanks 💗

————————————————————————————

You stood at the sink, scrubbing and cleaning the dishes, waiting for Mason to get home. The house was clean and dinner was in the oven, the last thing you wanted was for him to be angry and lash out at you. You were in the middle of scrubbing a plate when the door slammed open.

It startled you and you dropped it, it broke into large chunks. Mason stepped into the door way to see you bent down and picking up the chunks. He wasn't happy about it either.

"(Y/n) what the f*ck is this?"

"I'm sorry, I dropped it"

"You're Sorry?"

"Yes it was an accident"

"Oh it was an accident ok, well sorry doesn't fix broken plates"

"I- you startled me"

"So you're blaming me now? You're saying it's my fault?"

He voice started to get louder and angry. He was breathing heavily, and his eyes held an angry gaze. He started to march over to you and you lowered your head and continued to pick up the pieces.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, whore!"

He grabbed a fistful of your hair and yanked it back so you were forced to look at him.

"You f*cking b*tch, you broke the damn plate and now you're blaming me?"

"N-no, it was m-my fault"

"You're right it was, I don't know how anyone could love a dumb b*tch like you"

You swallowed hard and stayed quiet, you waited. Waited for the hits, the kicks, and the beatings. He finally let go of your hair with one last yank and walked out of the kitchen.

You let out a shaky breathe as your lip trembled, you got up threw the plate in the garbage and started to finish the dishes. The sound of the tv reaching your ears, you dried the plate in your hands and put it in the holder. It was the last plate, you moved to the stove and pulled the chicken out and set it on the counter.

You took the plates you had cleaned and set them on the table, along with two glasses, and a fork for both of you. You moved the chicken to the table and grabbed some wine for you to drink.

"M-mason dinners done"

He let out a loud aggravated sigh and moved to his chair. Your put a piece of chicken on his plate and poured him a glass. You then put some chicken on a plate for you and filled a small glass of wine for yourself. You knew he'd be upset if you had too much to drink and wouldn't be able to clean up dinner.