A/N im really sorry

Hey guys, long time no see. I don't what to say really except for thank you all so much for 20k!! It means the absolute world to me, knowing that all of you love my writing and actually read my stupid ass shit lmao. Updates have been slow I know, but things have been going on lately that have kept me preoccupied and I'm sorry.

To paraphrase, I went through a change that I wasn't expecting. I went from bisexual to lesbian and now I'm back at bisexual and it was kinda overwhelming tbh. I thought I had figured it out but it changed and I accepted that it happens sometimes. I also have a crush on a boy now so hehe. (If that crush goes away, I'll most likely forget I put that in here and won't end up changing it bc I'm a lazy piece of shit lmao)

And I'm trying to get scheduled for a surgery this summer, it's really important and it's going to be a REALLY painful recovery. Like really painful but it's worth it I promise. Hopefully I'll be able to put out chapters while I recover idk. 👀👀

Anyway, if you're wondering about updates and stuff, we'll you're in luck because I have a lot of drafts and stuff in the works. Smut, angst, fluff, you name it. Problem is I haven't felt the motivation to put them out and like I said before I'm kinda busy. Sorry.

Also if you're wondering about Coming From Nowhere, well lets just say I'm a big dummy and ran into some....complications. I mean a lot of complications oops. But I'm trying to get them solved and I said I finished the book when I really didn't. And I'm trying to make a sequel at the same time.

Long story short, I don't pace myself or I end up pacing myself too much and forget about it. And I don't have a plot or villain for the sequel hehe, I really don't plan this stuff out when I should. That's just not how I work lmao, and I should really start planning it out beforehand.

Anyway, I'm really sorry and I'm telling myself I'll put out a chapter but then I don't and then I feel bad. And you guys are so patient and deserve the world and A fucking medal for dealing with my bullshit lol. And I just wanna say, I really, really appreciate you guys.

Ok I have to go because it's 11:30 pm and a Sunday which means school in the morning so I gotta cut this short. Love y'all bye!!

💗💗💗💗💗