Ryan- you love it

You re-adjusted your grip on the fluffy bear, and peaked your head around it's arm making sure you didn't run into anyone or anything

You re-adjusted your grip on the fluffy bear, and peaked your head around it's arm making sure you didn't run into anyone or anything. You spotted a classmate standing next to the door and your eyes lit up.

"Excuse me? Can you hold the door open please?"

"Sure"

You walked through the door sideways trying to get the bear through the door. It's head got stuck and you tugged while the other person pushed. You got it through and fell on your butt.

"Thank you!"

You picked the bear up and unsteadily walked through the halls, students and teachers staring at you as you passed. You walked up to a teacher.

"Do you know where I can find Ryan Bergara?"

"Uh, the library"

"Ok thank you"

The teacher continued to stare as you walked away.

You walked to the end of the hall and took a left to the library, you used your back and butt to push the doors open and walked through. You set the bear down and scanned the room.

After searching and scanning you found him at a table near the back of the room. You picked up the bear and wobbled over to him. You tapped him on the shoulder and waited for him to turn around. The bear almost slipping through your fingers.

You picked up its arm and lowered your voice as you spoke.

"Happy Valentine's Day"

"(Y/n) where did you get this and why did you bring it to school!?"

You stuck your head around it as you set it down in the floor and leaned against it with your arm and pointed your finger at him in a finger gun position.

"None of that is important right now, and I didn't even think about surprising you at home. It probably would've been smarter, reminds me of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts. You could've been pepper, Damn! "

"Yeah I could've been pepper, now I have to carry it around with me all day!"

"You'll love it I promise. It'll be fun, we can co-parent it during the day. Or we can switch off and take turns"

Ryan sighed and shook his head

"It's fine I'll just carry it around all day. No big deal"

"Ryan can you even pick this bear up?"

"Obviously, have you seen these muscles?"

He flexed and you giggled

"Alright show me"

"Fine"

He walked over and picked the bear up, he almost fell in the process but managed to hold it

"See I told you"

His voice sounded strained and you knew he was struggling

"Alright if you say so. I have to get to class I'll see ya later"

You pecked him on the cheek and walked away

"Yup you will"

He set the bear on the table as soon as you walked out the door. For the rest of the day he carried the bear from class to class getting comments like:

"You good man?"

"Do you need help?"

"Is that from (y/n)?"

"Oh Ryan's got a secret admirer"

"Ryan's girlfriend is a real catch if she got that for him"

"I wish someone would do that for me"

"He's so lucky"

"(Y/n) is so lucky to have him"

"They're so cute"

"I'm jealous of how cute they are"

"They're so cute it makes me sick"

Half of them came from his friends and the rest from students in the hall, he did his best to ignore them but he smiled thinking about how you did this for him. He was lucky to have you and he would never let you go.

Little did he know, you heard the comments from the other students as well, your friends teasing you too. Your cheeks lighting up just like his as you thought about how great he was. You both were lucky to have each other and you never wanted to let him go.

BAM ANOTHER CHAPTER IN TWO DAYS I should write more and I'll do my best to do that