ANOTHER AN IM SORRY

I'm going back and editing some parts like titles and typos, probably re-wording some paragraphs and that such.

If it says that I came out with a new part or something it's bc I'm probably going through and editing or maybe I really did come out with a new chapter but at the moment it'll be unlikely.

I have to make up a short story for English (20 pages or less (I'm struggling I can't do that, I can only write 20+)) and I was gonna do "Coming From Nowhere" But I decided not to since that's already got a lot of parts and it's not really school appropriate so I had to come up with a new idea. If I'm satisfied with it when I finish (if I ever finish, I probably will tho since it's an assignment) I might post it here.

If you'd be interested in that let me know I only have basics down like plot (kinda) characters, setting, that kinda stuff. It's an old western story about a girl (Astoria Taylor) who's accused of murdering her family in a house fire when she was about 5-6 years old.

(Idk what evidence they have to tie her to the crime besides the fact that she's the only one who survived...that we know of)

She ends up figuring out who killed her family and that's all I can give without spoiling lol.

But for real, if you'd be interested in that let me know. I'm calling it "The Fire Within Us" (cheesy right?) and I'm hoping it'll turn out really well and the way I want.

I felt the need to just tell y'all that I'm going back and editing and whatnot and I kinda went off the rails about something else lol I'm sorry.

But anyway I appreciate the support and stuff guys, check out my other book if you're interested (please I'm desperate 😂)

That takes care of business, BYE
~cadence