Ryan- one wild ride (smut)

Ok...smut that's about it, had someone request I do more smut so here we are...I don't really know what else to say. Enjoy I guess 😬🤷🏼‍♀️

————————————————————————————

Bright lights, loud music, sweaty people dancing and grinding on each other and out of all places to be you were at the bar. Trying to occupy yourself with your drink and making conversation with the bar tender. Your friend dragged you along and left you once you got inside.

"-haven't you ever wanted to work somewhere better though?"

"Oh yeah all the time, but this place is like constantly busy and pay isn't great but it isn't that bad either. So I'll take what I can get"

"Oh yeah I totally get what you're saying dude, way to be appreciative"

"Gotta eat somehow"

"That is true"

The bar tender was gonna say something else but a very good looking man about 5'8 5'9 walked to the bar.

"One beer please"

"Sure thing dude"

The bar tender walked away and the dude sat down, you looked over at him he gave you a small but flashing smile. Your stomach did a flip and you crossed your legs together, the bar tender came back with the dudes beer. He thanked him and left, you watched him leave staring at his ass. You looked back at the dude behind the counter, he looked at you back.

You gave a whistle, and smiled.

"I wanna ride his dick like Rosa parks rose that bus"

The man just chuckled, he grabbed a glass and wiped it down with a rag.

"That's the alcohol talking, I think you should finish your drink and go talk to him"

"I just might do that dude, nice meetin' ya"

You chugged the rest of your drink and made your way to the floor trying to find your friend, you ended up seeing her talking to a tall, dirty blonde, very handsome man. On your way over there you ended up bumping into the man from the bar.

He spilt his drink onto your shirt/dress/top.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry miss"

"Hey man it's ok it was an accident"

"I'll go find something to help clean you up"

"I'll just come with you"

He nodded his head, and took your hand so you wouldn't loose each other, your skin was tingling, and it felt like sparks shot through your fingers.

You made it back to the bar and made eye contact with the same dude behind the bar. He smirked and you smirked back. He walked up and asked for some napkins. The bar tender went to get some napkins and the man let go of your hand.