Shane- Stuff...

Idfk what this is gonna be or when I'll put out preferences but whatever 🤷🏼‍♀️

————————————————————————————

You were both late and it seemed like it didn't matter to Shane. You had too forcefully pull him away so you could make it to your meeting on time.

You straightened your shirt and hair and walked out of the storage closet Shane following soon after. You walked into the meeting room and everyone looked at you.

You cleared your throat and smiled awkwardly.

"Sorry to keep you all waiting I was busy...doing stuff..."

Shane walked in looking just as disheveled and messy but smirking compared to your embarrassed look.

"I'm stuff, nice to meet you all"

Your cheeks turned a darker shade of rose, and Ryan who had been sitting across the table also smirking had just burst into a large fits of giggles and wheezes. You didn't say anything but walked out of the door.

You heard Shane and Ryan both call for you but you kept walking. Your head was towards the ground and your hair covered your face so no one could see you.

Your fists were clenched at your side, a frown on your face as you tried not to cry from embarrassment. You bumped into someone and mumbled a small apology before trying to walk away.

They caught you by the wrist and you looked at them, Jen stopped you from walking away.

"(Y/n) are you ok? Your face is awfully red"

"Yeah just a little warm, I'm fine I promise"

As you and Jen stood there Shane had seen you and called for you again, you had to get away from him for now.

"I'm sorry Jen I gotta go, call you later"

You force your wrist from her fingers and jogged away and out the door, both Shane and Jen called for you but you kept going.

You got your keys out of your pocket and went to unlock the door but you dropped them. You unlocked the car and put the keys into the ignition, you went to back out but Shane ran behind the car.

You stepped on the brake in fear of hitting your boyfriend. You rolled down the window as he came around.

"Are you fucking crazy!? I could've hit you!"