Ryan- stop being so dramatic

It was your average Tuesday at buzzfeed. But something felt off, the hair on the back of your neck stood up, and chills slithered down your spine once you entered the building. You brushed it off as just a breeze and went to your seat to start work.

You sat down next to Ryan and gave him a kiss. Shane who sat in front of you guys, fake gagged.

"No PDA in the work space, and no PDA in front of the baby"

You looked at him confused.

"What baby"

"Me, I'm the baby"

Ryan rolled his eyes and scoffed, you sat there and laughed.

"Yeah a big dramatic baby"

Shane gasped, and placed a hand over his heart in shock.

"You didn't?"

"I did"

They playfully glared at each other, you decided to break it up.

"Alright ladies there's plenty of time later to fight over whose purse is bigger"

You all laughed, and got started on work. You hummed the toon of a song and Ryan or Shane would hum along. It went like that until around 11 when a woman with a mega phone stood up on a stool in the middle of the room.

"Sorry to disrupt your work but we at buzzfeed would like to make an announcement"

The room got quieter and everyone's focus fell on the woman.

"So some of you may know that buzzfeed, has been concerned with the work style here in the office. Sitting in chairs all day long is bad for the body, it increases the risk of heart disease, diabetes and even some cancers"

Everyone waited for her to continue.

"So those of us at buzzfeed have decided that every year around this time we'd hold a walk-a-thon. You and your co workers will hike the mountains of LA. Doesn't that sound fun?"

You could tell that many of your coworkers didn't like her, yourself included amongst them. Murmurs of unenthusiastic "sure's" and "yeah's" were heard.

She continued to speak.

"Your all probably confused, about hiking in what your wearing. We have granted you an hour to go home and change into more workable clothing, and shoes. Thank you all for partaking in this walk-a-thon"

She started to clap and slowly everyone else did too. It seemed to fit her satisfaction and she got off the stool and walked away.

You, Ryan, and Shane shared a look of confusion.

"I don't like her" you said.

"Agreed"

"Ditto"

You and the boys sighed and went home to change and get ready anyway, you were definitely not excited. Sure you worked out sometimes, but you didn't have very good lungs (sorry if you can workout and stuff just fine I can not) so that was not going to be the highlight of your week.

You changed into some Capri leggings, hiking shoes, and put your hair into a pony tail. You filled up a water bottle, packed some snacks, and made your way into your car and assumed that everyone would meet back at the office.

You called Ryan to fact check with him first before actually starting the car.

"Hey Ryan"

"Hey babe"

"Is everyone meeting back at the office, they kinda never specified?"

"I think so that or we're all meeting that the bottom of the trail"