Shane-Risky Business

You didn't catch his name until after the touching, teasing, and stolen looks were shared and given out. At the moment you didn't care for formal greetings, you were currently dragging him to the bathroom.

The only thing that mattered to you in this moment was Imagining the feeling of his hands on your body. The feeling of his skin against yours in moments of eternal bliss. The dude was hot and you hoped the sex was just as good if not better than what you hoped.

Once the door was shut and locked the teasing, and touching got twice as heavy, you were touching each other anywhere and everywhere possibles you only remembered the major things of your drunken actions. You remembered him placing you onto the sink and kissing you as passionately and lustfully as possible, you remembered giving him head after your lustful make out session.

The feeling of his cock inside your mouth, the way you choked and gagged as you took as much of him in as you could, using your hands to give attention to the parts you couldn't fit in your mouth. The way his pre-cum and your spit mixed together and covered the corner of your mouth and raced down your chin. The feeling of him sticking his fingers into your hair and tugging ever so slightly, him pushing your head and bobbing as you tried to deep throat him as much as possible.

You definitely remembered him putting you on the sink and undressing you so he could thrust into you rough and hard as he moaned and spoke dirty things into your ear.

Giving you large purple bites on your neck as you gave him long red scratches in return down his back and shoulder blades. He bit your earlobes and whispered more things into your ears. He flipped you and bent you over the sink as he thrusted into you harder and twice as rough and fast as before. Your moans got louder but were drowned out by the music and joyful shouts of the other people in the bar.

You weren't too worried about someone walking in because A) you locked the door and B) you were sure you were loud enough that anyone on the other side could hear you and turn the other way. You gripped the counter hard enough that your hands turned the same color as the walls around you. He grabbed a handful of your hair and tugged it so your head was against his chest, his lips attached to your neck and he gave rough bites, licking them after to provide some sort of soothing feeling.

The more he whispered into your ears the dirtier the words would get, the dirtier they got the more wet you would become. He moved his hand from your hair to your pussy and he started to pinch and rub rapidly, trying to get you to your climax as quick as possible. Between the thrusting and his fingers your body started to become overwhelmed, you become so overwhelmed with pleasure that you finally came.

Your orgasm racked through your body with a rough force, you shuddered hard. After a couple more thrusts he finally came, inside of you. You both sat there and caught your breaths, he pulled out of you and started to get dressed.

You got cleaned up and started to dress too. You slipped your number into his pocket and walked out. You couldn't afford to loose him, if the sex was that good you would regret it the rest of your life if you did.

There you go, it's not my best work but I hope you like it, I actually wrote this for the lovely lady I mentioned in the last chapter (keerysharrington) on twitter (@classydecker) so go follow her for your daily dose of Joe Keery if you like him.

She asked for some Shane smut a couple days ago and I told her that I was in a smutty mood and that I'd copy and paste this down and give her credit. Go follow her pls!

Anyway thanks for reading I appreciate it

But whatever vote, comment, follow I don't care I'm not your boss ✌🏻