Ryan- forbidden acts (smut)

So there's not a prompt for this one, it was requested kinda by a friend on twitter. Lol pls enjoy and what not.

You were late for class but that wasn't surprising, your car had been breaking down and causing problems lately. You walked the rest of the way to class as your car was towed. It's not the most ideal way to start the day. They tow guy could've at least offered you a ride.

You walked into the classroom and you were surrounded in deafening silence and all eyes were on you, including the professor Mr. Bergara.

Your face turned red as stood in the doorway awkwardly.

"(Y/n) see me after class"

You sighed but nodded.

"Yes sir"

He turned back to the board and started to write notes on it. You walked up the stairs and to the back row of seats trying to avoid drawing attention to yourself. You found a seat and took out a pencil and notebook and started to write stuff from off the board.

Someone elbowed you in the side but you ignored it and kept taking notes.

"Alone time with Mr. Bergara huh?"

"Yeah so?"

"Only that every girl in this school is after him"

"And you aren't?"

"Nope already taken"

"Really?"

"Yup Mr. Madej and I kinda got a thing going but don't tell anyone"

"Wow how'd you manage to score a piece like that?"

"I'm Miranda and I don't know honestly I kinda fell into him in the hallway on accident and I guess he took a liking to me so one thing led to another."

"(Y/n), nice to meet you and he's not my type, definitely not college professors"

"What about hot college professors?"

"I might consider it"

You both chuckled you missed the rest of the lesson.

"Hey, Wanna hang at my place later?"

"Yeah where and what time?"

"69th west, first grey house on the street and be there around 4:20-4:30ish"

"Nice, see ya (y/n)!"

"Bye"

You sighed and walked down the stairs and too the front row where you sat down and waited for Mr. Bergara to do something. He didn't look at you, he kept his back turned towards you as he erased the board.

"Ms. (Y/l/n) you wanna tell me why you were late to class?"

"My car broke down on the way to class"

"Car troubles?"

"Yes sir"

He sat down next to you a little too close for your liking.

"I could get someone to take a look at it for you"

"That won't be be necessary sir"

"Please call me Ryan"

You swallowed thickly before speaking. He moved a little closer.

"Sir-Ryan this is very unprofessional"

He got up and stood in front of you. He rolled up his sleeves and placed his hands on the arm rests of the chair you were were in. You could feel his breathe on your face, he lowered his voice and whispered in your ear.