Shane- you sleeptalk? Pt. 2 (smut)

At around 3:00am you heard a voice, it wasn't a soft, whisper one either. It was gruff and deep, it was moaning and saying your name. You sat up and looked around, seeing that Shane was sleeping and Ryan wasn't in the room.

You shrugged and laid back down, about 3 minutes later you heard more groans and your name again, you turned your head and looked at Shane who was tossing and turning in his sleeping bag. You thought he was having a nightmare, but how were you wrong.

For the first time that night you heard him speak a somewhat understandable sentence, or clips of one.

"(Y/n) keep going, Don't stop please"

You stopped mid crawl, a look of confusion spread across your face, you crawled over to him. You shook him trying to wake him up.

"Shane, Shane wake up"

You shook him for several seconds before his eyes opened and he looked over at you. You could tell he was sleepy, and confused.

"(Y/n) what is it? What's wrong? I was having a good dream"

You couldn't tell him. Your cheeks lit up at the thought

"I Uh, had a nightmare can I sleep next to you?"

"Sure I guess hold on"

He unzipped his sleeping bag and laid it on the floor, he walked over to your's unzipping it as well.

"I made us a bed"

"I can see that"

He got on the sleeping bag and motioned you over. You crawled over on you hands and knees the sound of your palms slapping the floor was heard. Once you got on it you made your way over to Shane and he laid the other sleeping bag on top of you. You tried to keep some distance between you, the sleeping bag wasn't nearly warm enough unzipped. You were shivering and Shane could feel it.

He scooted closer so you were spooning, he laid his arms over your side and put his head next to your neck. Your cheeks went ablaze with color.

You laid there for a couple minutes until Shane spoke.

"(Y/n) I can tell you aren't sleeping, am I making you uncomfortable?"

Busted.

"No I'm just not tired"

"Mm, wanna know what my dream was about?"

His voice was throaty and husky, your stomach churned, you swallowed thickly.

"Sure Shane"

"It was about you"

"Me?"

"Yup"

"Ok what happened?"

"Well, you sat me down on a chair and got on your knees. You unbuckled my jeans, and stuck my cock in your mouth. Sucking, and swirling your tongue around, letting saliva and pre-cum position itself on the corners of your mouth. The sound of you gagging and choking on my cock turned me on so much"

Something stirred inside of you, and the pool in between your legs grew in size. Your underwear was soaking at this point and it was painful how much you had to cross your legs. A wave of confidence washed over you, you turned and looked him in the eyes.

"Really, did anything else happen?"

"Yeah actually, after finishing that you took your clothes off and straddled me on that chair, putting my cock into yourself, and riding me with passion, and love. And honestly it was hot"