Part 13

I was pacing around the house continuously, I dint know what else to do, Anju was seated in front of me staring at me wondering why her brother had gone crazy so suddenly.

"Will you stop pacing around bro? What happened?" She asked.

"I did something stupid and now I'm regretting it, that's what happened." I say as I continue pacing around trying to calm myself down but I just can't.

"What did you do?" She looked at me curiously.

"I confessed to Khushi that I had a crush on her, on wait, I dint just confess, I shouted on her and told her that I regretted having it, yeah that's what happened." I sat down on the sofa sadly, seriously what was I thinking doing this stupidity?

I know she made me angry and she kind of deserved my anger but I shouldn't have said what I did, I have never regretted feeling this way about her.

Well after what I did today, I doubt she'd even want to see me friends, so I would just become invisible for her once again like I was before, God! Why did I have to do this?

"Wow, I don't even know what to say." Anju sighed, well neither did I. The doorbell rang and I noticed Anju becoming excited.

"Go open the door, it must be Kabir." She said excitedly, I just smiled at my crazy little sister as I headed to open the door, to my surprise or let's even say shock, it wasn't Kabir but Khushi.

Was she here to insult me like I had insulted her? I couldn't stop wondering why she was even here.

"Can I come it?" She asked while I continued staring at her, what was she doing here? I wish I could ask but I was scared to even talk to her after what happened at the university today.

I nodded as she walked in, she ignored me completely and walked towards Anju, I locked the door and turned to look at the both, I saw Khushi hugging Anju then she said something to her which I couldn't hear.

Anju just nodded as she stood up and headed to her room followed by Khushi, so she was here to visit Anju, but why? I couldn't understand this girl at all.

I mean yes I know she told me she would visit Anju daily but I dint think she would do that after what happened today but here she was and it was confusing for me, I just couldn't know what she was thinking or anything.

Now that she was here I dint even know what to do, I wasn't obviously going to apologize because she deserved my anger but why did I have to confess my feeling? Now it was going to be awkward as hell.

Like what was I even thinking telling her that I was going to hate her from today onwards as if it was possible, I knew I could never hate her, I knew I could never feel any negative thing towards her, I was literally screwed.

I sat down on the couch and switched on the TV so I could distract my mind from her, I sat the silently watching a movie but still I couldn't stop thinking about her. I stood up and walked to the kitchen, I served food in two plates and headed to Anju's room.

I found her playing chess with Khushi and they both were arguing about it, I just left the plates on the stand and looked at Anju, Khushi dint even want to look at me.

"Don't forget to eat then take you medicines okay?" I said to her, she nodded as I headed outside, all this while Khushi dint even look at me and I hated it.

I headed outside ate a bit and continued watching the movie until I fell asleep on the couch without realizing.

*****

I was woken up when I felt something, I opened my eyes and found Khushi putting a blanket on me, she stepped backwards immediately and turned around to walk away.