Part 37

KHUSHI

I arrived hoe all excited for tonight, I just wanted to do something special for Arnav and spend some quality time with him, since we started dating, we hadn't spent much time together, so I was all set to prepare for today.

When I walked in the house, I found Sid seated in the hall, I couldn't stop wondering why he was here. He stood up when he saw me and smiled as he came rushing towards me.

"Hey Khushi, I've been waiting for you." He said as he hugged me.

"Who let you in?" I asked breaking the hug.

"You step mom." Sid replied, I don't know why I had a bad feeling about it, me and her never got along, in fact she hated it when guys came here so why did she even let Sid in?

"Okay anyway you have to leave, I have plans with Arnav tonight." I said.

"Your plans are for tonight, I'll leave before he comes, he won't know I was here, let me just stick around you for a while."

"Why?"

"Just... I like your company Khushi."

"Fine." I sighed as I headed upstairs, I don't know why Sid was here, if Arnav found him here he was going to be mad and I dint want that. I dint like this whole secret friendship, if I wasn't doing anything wrong what was the point of me hiding it from Arnav?

I shut the door and headed to take a shower, I really had to think about this, I had promised Arnav to really try and make us work and I dint want to do anything that could ruin us and Sid seemed to be strange, he wasn't like before, he had changed a lot, he was acting quite strange also.

Once I was done taking shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out just to find him seated on my bed, I mean what the hell.

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked angrily. Where were his manners?

"I came looking for you, I knocked but you dint reply so I just came in." He said as he stared at me from top to bottom, it was quite uncomfortable.

"Well if you dint find me in the room and heard the shower you knew I was in the shower, so you should have gone out and waited for me instead of waiting for me here." I said.

"Why are you so angry Khushi, it's not like I haven't seen you this way before?" He asked as he stood up and started walking towards me.

"And you've become hotter since I last saw you." He stopped in front of my and put his hand on my cheek looking at me in a really romantic way.

"I really miss you Khushi, and I really miss us. Right now all I want to do is kiss you." He bent forward, and brushed his thumb lightly on my lips. I inhaled a deep breath.

I know there was a time we dated, we had history so I might have this kind of feelings but this wasn't right. I should not allow him this close to me. I dint want to make the same mistake twice, I had promised Arnav.

As he moved his mouth closer to mine, I made my decision and pushed him away with all the strength I had.

"I told you I was in a relationship Sid!" I shouted at him.

"So what? You did sleep with another guy when you were in a relationship with me, nothing stopped you then, what's stopping you now?" He asked angrily.

"Arnav's love is stopping me. Maybe whatever that happened with you at that time was wrong, I agree I made a mistake but you cant judge me by my past Sid. I am a changed person, I love Arnav, he loves me, I cant do this to him.

I cant lie to him about our friendship, he trusted me when I couldn't trust myself, how can I break his trust like that? And you know what I think I'd rather be alone than have a friend like you.