Part 38

ARNAV

I listened to her keenly as she explained everything about Sid and her step mother and quite honestly I wasn't even mad or anything, all I ever wanted was for her to talk to me, tell me about her problems so we could solve them together and I was just glad that she told me about it.

She might have handled the problems on her own but at least she told me the truth and I wanted the truth, nothing but the truth. There was always a part of me that believed that Khushi could never cheat on me and now she proved exactly that, what more could I ask for?

Once she was done talking she looked at me nervously waiting for my reaction, I dint have much words so instead I just smiled and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I am glad you dint keep all this from me Khushi." I said.

"Aren't you angry or anything? I mean I dint tell you sooner about it which I should have." She said as she broke the hug and looked at me.

"No, I am not mad. I understand Khushi, you needed a friend and you thought he could be a friend, it wasn't your fault, it was his, he was the one that did the wrong thing and tried to influence you, I'm just glad you made the right decision." I smiled.

"This is why I love you, you always understand me." She jumped on me excitedly and hugged me leaving me smiling like an idiot.

"Okay, now that everything's been sorted, how about we have dinner and carry on with whatever I have planned for tonight." She smirked.

"Sure." I nodded, she grabbed my hand and pulled me along to the table, we both settled down to have dinner.

Each and every dish on the table was my favorite, I think she got everything cooked according to my choice.

"You should start with this." She said as she served me some fried rice.

"Why, what's special about it?" I asked, I mean each and every dish here was somehow my favorite so I dint know why she chose this one specifically.

"I cooked it." She smiled nervously.

"Really? Since when did you start cooking?"

"Since I fell in love with you and wanted to do something for you." She blushed.

"Now you've also become romantic." I laughed. Wasn't it beautiful, I mean once upon a time, Khushi was always rude and mean to me and now here she was cooking stuff for me when she dint even know how to cook, what could be more special than that.

"Don't worry, I had supervision from our cook while I was making it so you won't have to visit the hospital for eating it." She laughed.

"I wasn't worried at all." I said as I picked up a spoon and tasted it, it was quite good given that it was something she had cooked on her own completely.

"I love it." I said, she smiled excitedly and also served herself some and started eating while I stared at her with a smile.

*****

After dinner we settled down on the couch and played a movie, Khushi sat beside me leaning on my shoulder as the both of us watched the movie in silence.

It was a quite silent but nice kind of a date, like we weren't talking but just being next to each other was great.

A while into the movie, a romantic scene came up and Khushi sat up and looked at me making me smile, the look she had on her face was everything.

"What?" I asked.

"I was wondering." She looked at me seriously.

"Wondering what?"

"We've been dating for quite a while now and I think we should take some steps ahead." She smirked as she sat on my lap facing me, she cupped my face and looked at me.

"And I realized, if I keep on waiting for you to initiate anything, I'm going to wait forever." She giggled as she bent forwards and kissed me giving me goosebumps, I'd feel them every time she kissed me.

"I'm sorry I'm just not experienced in this stuff, it's not like..." I tried to explain myself but she dint even let me finish.

"I know, and I like it this way, I don't mind initiating things." She smiled as she kissed me once again wrapping her hands around my neck.

I kissed her back passionately and soon we both were undressing each other while the movie was still playing on.

"Umm, I think we should head to you room." I suggested.

"Don't worry, the servants left, there's no one in the house." She said and kissed me again, wow this girl was wild, I liked it but I was kind of worried too.

I mean I knew what to do and all that, I just dint have any experience, I dint know what she was expecting from me or anything, so I was kind of nervous, it was my first time and I dint want to end up disappointing her.

She pushed me on the couch as I lied down flat, she pulled off my tee and started placing soft kissed all over my chest heading down as she unzipped my pants, wow I was quite nervous, everything between Khushi and I was sort of opposite than usual.

"Don't be so stiff Arnav, relax. Or you aren't ready?" She looked up as her expressions changed immediately.

"I mean if you want to wait I'm okay with waiting. Maybe you believe in all this after marriage and I just want to respect whatever you feel about this." She said.

"No, it's not that, I just wanted it to be with you, I mean I always thought that I would never have a chance with you but at the same time I wanted it to be you, or someone I would love at least.

But now I am just kind of nervous, I mean it's my first time and..."

"I get it Arnav, don't worry, I'm here to help. If you want we can stop or continue, the decision is all yours." She smiled at me. I just stared at her for a moment and I knew I wanted this, I just had to stop worrying and make love to her, the love that I had in me all this years, how could that disappoint her right? I was nervous for no reason.

I dint even say anything, I just grabbed her, flipped her over and made her lie down, I came over her kissing her passionately as I undressed her slowly.

It was finally going to happen, the moment I had only dreamt of was going to be real, I was going to make love to her, the only girl I have ever loved, and as much as it was scary it was exciting too.

I had never really thought much about this moment all my life, I mean I knew it was going to come one day, I dint know with whom or when or how but it was here, with the girl I loved and I knew this was what I always wanted.

The both of us were so much passionately kissing each other caring about nothing, we had an entire mansion to ourselves, I could make love to her anywhere I wanted, it was exciting.

"So where do you want your first time with me to be?" I asked after I took off the last piece of clothing she was wearing.

"Anywhere." She smiled.

I helped her stand up from the couch and for a moment I just stood there staring at her standing in front of me, she wasn't shy at all, well I was more shy than she was, but that was how Khushi had always been so bold and never to shy away from anything.

"Are you done admiring my beauty yet?" She giggled.

"I'm just surprised how I managed to have you with me." I smirked as I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer, she crashed on my chest as our bare bodies touched and damn that felt heavenly.

"Umm, because you were too stubborn to let me go just like that." She laughed.

I pushed her to the nearest wall held both her hands up and pinned them on the wall using one of my hand and with the other one, I lifted her leg up wrapping it around my hip as I pressed myself onto her.

My heart was literally racing, this was just the beginning, I couldn't stop wondering how heavenly the rest of it was going to be.

I claimed for her lips once again while pressing myself to her as hard as I could, I could hear moans escaping her mouth as I kissed her and hearing those moans, I just somehow knew, I wasn't going to disappoint her.