EPILOGUE

Like they say, every story usually has a happy ending, this was mine and Khushi's happy ending. It had been two years since I moved in with her, we both lived together and everything was perfect.

I mean not perfect perfect, we had our own shared of fighting, disagreement and what not, we even argued about food and television like every other couple out there, but that was the point of it all, right? Live together like a happy couple.

The both of us finished university and started jobs, Khushi decided to take a cosmetology course because she found passion in all those hair and makeup stuff, as for me I worked in a company as an accountant for an year and then decided to set up my own small business, I didn't start small but with time I was growing so I hoped for the best in future.

When Khushi and I decided to live together without getting married, you could imagine about the people that talked, everyone had something to say about it but we dint let their thoughts bother us, as long as the both of us were happy, who cared about the society right.

I would say, living together was the best decision we had made, because after that we got to learn a lot about each other, things we never knew and all that and we learnt how to tolerate each other when things got out of hands, in simple terms, we knew how to work our relationship better.

Not that we never wanted to get married, marriage was definitely on card but in the future, maybe a couple more years later, so currently we were just enjoying living together and it was good in its own way.

As I was lost in deep thoughts from where Khushi and I began and where we were right now, I heard her calling out my name.

She had developed this habit of disturbing me every now and then, she would keep calling my name and when I answer she had nothing to say, it was irritating sometimes but it was cute too.

I kept on ignoring her until she threw a pillow at me.

"What Khushi?" I asked as I finally looked at her and I was left with my mouth wide open.

She was standing in front of me completely naked, this girl was seriously crazy wasn't she? I smirked as I stood up and rushed towards her immediately.

Instead of letting me grab her, she giggled as she ran upstairs and I ran behind her, all it took for her to turn me on was this. Why was this girl driving me crazy in all the manners possible.

"I don't get you, you come in front of me wearing nothing and then you run away." I said as I kept on running behind her.

"Just a way to distract you from the boring sports you keep watching on TV while I get bored." She laughed.

"Just wait and watch, I'll catch you."

"Oh really? And what will you do if you catch me?"

"You have no idea, I've learnt a lot from you for the past two years." I laughed as I chased her, it wasn't long until I finally got hold of her and when I did, I pulled her closer to me wrapping my arms around her and hugging her tightly from behind.

"Told you babe, not easy to escape me." I whispered in her ears.

"Oh, now I'm scared." She said sarcastically.

"Wait and watch, you've been getting really naughty of late, you deserve some punishment." I said as I pulled her along to our bedroom, I grabbed my belt and tied her hands with it then tied it to the bed.

"What are you doing?" She asked nervously.

"You turned me on, so you get what you asked for." I winked at her.

"Oh look at the nerd being sexy, how cute." She laughed.

"Your punishment is, you don't get to touch me." I smirked as I pulled off my tee and flaunted by abs in front of her.

"Damn it." She groaned making me laugh, I moved closer to her on the bed, bending down, I moved closer to her ear, biting it lightly and then whispered.

"You are going to regret doing this." I smirked.

"Let's see." She smirked.

*****

"Wow!" She said as the both of us were lying in the bed still trying to catch breath after our intense love making session.

"I know." I said proudly.

"You just get better with this every day."

"What can I say, the intense love I have for you makes me better at it." I smirked.

"Now I'm hungry, cook something for me." She pouted.

"Yeah right, cook for yourself."

"Not fair, I cooked yesterday, it's you turn today. Plus I'm sore and tired, don't you feel a little bit pity on your beautiful hot girlfriend?" She pouted like a baby.

"Okay my drama queen." I laughed as I pinched her cheeks and got out of the bed, I got dressed as I headed downstairs to the kitchen to cook something for the both of us.

I got some vegetables from the fridge and started shopping them when she came from behind and hugged me.

"Do you need another session? I'm already." I smirked.

"Haven't you become naughtier nowadays? Just chop your vegetables while I appreciate you" She giggled.

I smiled as I continued chopping my vegetables, she stood there still holding me while I did my work for the next few minutes, once I was done, I turned around to face her.

"You know how much I love you?" She asked.

"This much?" I opened my arms wide.

"Yup that much." She said as she hugged me tightly and yeah, this was what I was talking about, despite everything that happened between us, this girl was worth everything.

She made me mad, and crazy sometimes but then she would do things like this and make me happy too, I felt so lucky to have her in my life, I definitely was going to get married to her someday in the future.