Part 24

So apparently, Kabir and Anju had come up with some plan and they refused to tell me about it, the only thing they told me was what I was supposed to when, when to do it and how to do it.

I had no idea what was going on in both their minds, but I believed it would be helpful so I agreed as long as they promised me they weren't going to involve Nina in all this, I dint want her to be hurt at all because of my reasons, she was my friend and I cared about her.

So firstly like they had told me, I ignored Khushi completely at the university, when she came in front of me, I would look everywhere else but at her and walk away immediately, I made sure Nina was me the entire time so incase Khushi tried to talk to me, I could pretend to talk to Nina and continue ignoring her.

They also told me I had to go home a little late than usual, now I dint know why they told me to do that but I just listened to them, it was like two teenagers were dictating what I was supposed to do and I was actually following their orders, I must have really been stupid or just too much in love with Khushi that I was doing such strange things.

At one time she came face to face with me, I felt so weak, I wanted to break my own rules and just talk to her and tell her how much I miss her, but I knew if I did that, the two kids that were trying to help me would kill me.

Staying away from her when I believed she dint love me was easier than staying away from her when I knew she did, why couldn't she accept it?

Khushi! Khushi! Khushi! This girl was literally getting me mad.

Anyway as if things weren't terrible already, Rish on the other hand had now gone from being my best friend to my enemy, and he wouldn't stop taunting me how I had ruined our friendship for a girl whom I was now ignoring.

It was funny that he dint understand why our friendship ended, it wasn't because of Khushi, it was because of his behavior, if he had behaved the way he did with Khushi with any other girl, I would have done the same too, it was about his behavior, it had nothing to do with Khushi.

But well, I had no time of explaining that to him given that I dint want his friendship anymore, I dint want to be friends with a person who wouldn't respect other people and do things like he did, even when I thought about what he did with her, my blood boiled, and it took all in me not to punch him again.

So the entire day at college went like that, at the end of the day I had no idea what to do, because like the kids told me, I had to be home late, so I decided to head to the library and read for a while.

I sat there for like an hour until I got a text from Kabir telling me I should go home now, not knowing what they must have planned, I just did what I was supposed to, I got into my car and drove home.

I parked my car and headed towards the house, but I stopped at the door when I heard Khushi's voice. What was she doing here?

"I guess I should leave now, Arnav must be home anytime soon and we really aren't on talking terms so it would be awkward." I heard Khushi's voice.

"Oh, how I wish you could stay like before, why did you two fight?" Anju asked pretending like she had no idea, this kids I tell you.

"Just something random, anyway I'll see you tomorrow and you both better come to my house, it's just weird being here now." Khushi shrugged.

Now that I was standing outside and Khushi was inside I dint even know what I was supposed to do, at least if Kabir and Anju told me what they were up to, I wouldn't have to wonder.

I just decided to walk in because they wouldn't have told me to come home when Khushi was there unless it involved something else.

I opened the door and walked in and they all looked at me, surprisingly there was some other girl there too, I hadn't met her before and she dint look like Anju and Kabir's age either so I dint think she was their friend either, maybe she came with Khushi.