III

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

reccomend this story to people

I shifted my leg, feeling the cold breeze against my body

I shifted my leg, feeling the cold breeze against my body. I gasped, pushing myself up, and looking around.

It was dark, and I couldn't see anything but the little light under the door. My leg had excruciating pain, and I felt it to see what happened.

There was a cast like material under my leggings, but when I touched it, it hurt more, so I began to leave it alone.

I felt my body, for my phone, and found it, in my inside jacket pocket. I pulled it out, and pressed the power button, just to get the low battery sign.

I exhaled at this, putting my phone back in my pocket .

where am I?

I tried to get up, but my hurt leg, restricted that. The other one being asleep didn't help that either.

I stayed quiet for a moment, seeing if I could hear anything. I mean, the light was on, behind the door.

After a while, I heard a group of boys laughing. It wasn't the boys that I knew and hated, but still is scary. After, I heard footsteps approaching the door, getting louder and the person got closer.

I backed away, not wanting to know what was on the other side.

The doorknob began to turn, as the door slowly opened. I put my hand on my head, not wanting to see what was there.

"fuck x, she awake" I heard the semi deep voice say.

"didn't I tell you not to go in there-" I heard another voice that was farther away, so it sounded faint.

"Yeah, but I heard moving" I glanced to see a man, putting his hands in defense.

He was darker skinned, slim build, not very muscly. He had on a oramge durag, that wasnt tyed, so it showed his grayish, blondish dreads underneath. He had face tats, clearly, but it wasnt evident, what they said.

The other guy, not much shorter than him, appeared a little after. He was a lighter, brownskin, type tone. He was wearing an unzipped jacket, yet, no shirt underneath to expose his six pack.

His medium, short dreads, were dyed half and half, one side being black, and the other blonde. He had a tattoo on his chest, which I could read ' Cleopatra ' from the distance. This man also had face tats, and again wasnt able to see them clearly, due to the distance between us.

They both turned to me again, the light from the room outside of mine, lighting my body.

The one, I'm assuming his name was X, came in to the room, making me back up more.

I didn't know these people. I've never seen them in my life.

Another guy, ran in to the room, pushing the durag one out of the way. He had blonde curly hair, and was the same skintone as X. He had a dark brown beard, and a septum nose peircing.

"you good?" X asked me.

Without having the guts to say any words, I only nodded. Though, I really wasn't good.

The other guy with the durag and dreads, came in, standing behind X . It was quiet for a moment, as X was simply staring at my thigh.

"he needs you to pull your pants down" the durag one, smirked down at me, with his arm crossed.

"what-" I was so confused.

"Unless you want him to do it" He chuckled.

"I just have to change the gauze" X explained.

"what's your name ?" I asked him,

He was quiet for a moment, watching me hesitate, but pull my leggings down a little. I stopped at the gauze, and took a seat back down on the bed.

"don't worry about it" he told me, making me exhale.

He grabbed the unused ball of gauze, and sat it on the bed beside him. He began to unwrap the bloody gauze, that was on my before, and threw it in the trash.

He took the new gauze and began wrapping it around the wound.

"Why did you save me?" I asked him, curiously.

He chuckled shaking his head.

"You ask a lot of questions" he glanced  at me, looking me in my eyes for a little.

That made me shut my mouth. I looked down, watching what he was doing.

"if you need help, you can always call me" the durag one smirked "I'm Stokeley "

"I'm vanessa " I said lowly.

"don't talk to him, you shoulda heard what he said when you were unconscious-" the blonde haired one was cut off.

"nigga, shut the fuck up" Stokeley told him.

"Nah, you shut the fuck up" The blonde haired one came back.

"Vro, you shut the fuck up" Stokeley repeated the first time

"How bout' both of y'all shut the fuck up" X rolled his eyes at them.

It began to get quiet again.

"I'm done" X told me, wrapping the gauze one more time, this time tighter.

"thank you" I gave him a weak smile.

He glanced at my eyes, one more time, giving me a slight nod.

They began to walk out, but I stopped them before they did.

"Wait- " I called, getting their attention again.

"wassup?" X turned around to face me.

"What am i supposed to do?" I asked them, since they were really gonna leave me here.

"There's a bathroom right there, a TV, and I'm sure you have a phone" he lowered his eyes at me.

"it's dead" I told him, weakly.

"what kinda phone you got ?" Stokeley asked me.

"iPhone 7" I shrugged.

He pulled a charger out his pocket, and tossed it to me, and I caught it.

"Thank you" I said once again, before they closed the door.

what the hell am I doing here.

to be continued...