XXXI

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I updated pretty late last night so it literally has no comments LMFOSOSOS

⚠️

I gasped as Jahseh roughly kissed my lips. He kissed my lips over and over, not getting enough. He pulled my shirt over my head, tossing it to the side. He had his hands, gripped on my sides, as his soft lips, brushed against neck.

He kissed around, under my jawline, the soft part of my neck, he gently bit my skin, making me moan out, lightly.  I was so distracted that I hadn't even noticed that he had taken my shorts of, leaving them beside my shirt, that he had thrown.

I was now in black, silk, panties and a bra. He pulled his sweatpants down, leaving him in boxers. I stared into his eyes, as he admired my body, lustfully. He pushed me down on the bed, getting back in between my legs.

He leaned on my body, yet, making sure not to put too much weight on me. He continued to kiss on my sweet spot, which he had figured out the location of earlier.

His arm, snaked around my body, holding me still, as I squirmed. My crotch was pressed against his member, making me tingle every time he put pressure with it.

My mouth went agape, feeling Jahseh bite harder on my sweet spot, but also feeling a sudden looseness in my bra.

He stood up to his full height with my bra in his hand, as he tossed that to where the rest of my clothes laid.

He then grabbed the ends of my panties, sliding them off and dropping them to the floor. He smirked, pulling his already hard member out of his boxers.

He aligned it with my entrance staring down at me.

"you ready ?" He questioned me, with a slick smirk on his face.

"mhmm" I said, not wanting to back down now.

Jahseh chuckled evily, as if he got an idea, lowkey making me scared. He forced himself inside of me, not giving me time to adjust to him.

I screamed out, making me put the palm of his hand to my mouth. He held my side and he thrusted hard, and fast. It was pain to the point where I could barely breathe.

Jahseh didn't even slow down, once he noticed, he got faster and harder, causing the claps of our skin to get louder.

He stared down, watching what he was doing, closely, as he kept his pace the same, neatly thrusting.

My moans were continuous, and came out loud, due to how hard he was hitting.

I felt him deep inside of me. He moved around until he hit a spot that made me feel some type of way. It caused pleasure, and I wanted him to hit that spot more.

The moans began to sound more like pleasure as he hit the spot continuously, and hard. My hands roamed around his back, and the sheets, struggling to grab something.

He grunted as I clenched around him, slapping my thigh.

"don't do that" he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

and honestly, the face he made when I did that, was sexy. So I did it again.

"fuck Nessa" he groaned, as I clenched for the third time, feeling a knot form In my stomach.

"daddy" I moaned aloud, since he had removed his hand from my mouth.

"yes, baby?" He asked me, not stoping his work.

"I-i'm gonna cum."  I struggled to get out.

"go ahead, I ain't done" Jahseh assured me, letting me let go of the knot, releasing it from me.

I moaned loudly as it happened, meaning I just had an orgasm.

Jahseh smirked, flipping me over. I was now on my stomach, as he put himself back inside of me, in the same hole.

[ it's not anal, just pussy, but from the back, I was told that it feels even better from the back ]

I could see myself in the mirror, as my hair flipped over my face, showing my nautral uneven side part. Jahseh watched himself, through the mirror as he continued to please me.

I watched myself too, gripping on to the sheets in front of me. His grip on my sides, increased, holding me tighter as he thrusted his hips inside of me.

to be honest, this was probably the bestthing I've ever felt.

Jahseh thrusted harder and faster seeing me dig my head into the pillow, arching my back. My toes curled as I felt the same knot, as before, appear inside of me.

My back was beginning to hurt, from arching it, but I couldn't stop. Jahseh held me against him, I could tell he didn't want to pull out, though he did.

I watched as he came onto a plastic bag that laid on the floor. Not on purpose though.

Jahseh exhaled putting himself back in his boxers, as I felt my legs cramp up. I had my panties up now, yet couldnt move much, because of my legs.

Jahseh chuckled, picking me up, and placing me under the covers. He turned the light off, getting in the bed beside me.

I struggled, but made it to his side, laying on his chest, with the covers covering half of my face.

Jahseh let out a relieved, exhale, holding my body to him, as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

And with that, I was asleep.

to be continued...

today's second update will be out either at 6:30 or 7:00