XXIII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I'm only double updating bc I'm waiting for sum, and bitch I'm fucking hungry.

I covered my ears as jahseh held the gun up against Ming's head.

"X I'm sorry, I swear on my mom I'll never mess with Vanessa again, please dont kill me" Ming got on his knees and begged.

Rakim looked between them, and so did I.

Jahseh turned to me, looking for a reaction. I just looked him in his eyes, not really knowing how I felt.

Jahseh looked back to Ming, who had his eyes closed, scared that Jahseh would pull the trigger.

He sucked his teeth.

"your lucky I'm not heartless" Jahseh glared at him, putting his gun down.

He exited the bathroom, and as soon as he did, Ming grabbed me again. Rakim pulled him off of me, and throwing him to the ground.

"Man, fuck X's pussy ass, Nessa you gon be mine" Ming picked his head up off the ground.

"oh yeah?" Jahseh chuckled coming back into the bathroom.

Jahseh grabbed me, holding my ears closed as he pulled the trigger against Mings head. I closed my eyes at the loud bang, as Jahseh rubbed the back of my head.

"dispose him for me?" Jahseh asked, Rakim.

"I gotchu bro" Rakim said, and Jahseh thanked him, before bringing me out the bathroom.

He stopped me in the hallway, turning to face me.

"What I tell you? I promised I'd protect you, right?" Jahse asked me.

I nodded as he caressed my cheek, with his hand.

"And I always will" Jahseh placed a genuinely, passionate kiss upon my lips making me feel safer.

"I love you, aight ?" Jahseh asked me.

"I love you too" I said truthfully., standing on my tippy toes to peck his lips again.

He smirked as I fell down to my natural height again.

"I'll be back in like 30 minutes" Jahseh assured me.

"your leaving?" I asked.

"mhm, just stay with Aya" Jahseh lifted my chin up, walking over to the rest of the guys who were coming up from the basement.

I walked over to the couch where me and Aya sat. She was kissing Stokeley goodbye, before she came back over to me.

"What happened?" She asked due to the change of emotion on my face, and how long it took, also the loud bang that could be heard throughout the house.

I explained to her everything, and how Jahseh and killed Ming for what he did to me. She understood and didn't seem surprised at all.

-

I came out the bathroom as Jahseh rubbed his fingers through his dreads, looking aggravated.

I got on my knees in front of him, leaning my elbows on his knees, so that I could see his face.

"what's wrong, jah?" I asked him, as he covered his face with his hands.

"I'm stressed" Jahseh frowned.

I heard that If your partner is stressed, that you could give them head to fix it. But, I dont know how to give head, plus I was way too shy for that.

But I didn't want to see jahseh like this.

Here goes nothing

to be continued...