XXXIX

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I'm publishing the story "worthy" today. If you dont like cliche stories, or you like stories that are a little different, you should read that.

 If you dont like cliche stories, or you like stories that are a little different, you should read that

Jahseh was laying beside me, with his hand in his pants, and the other, around me.

He was sleeping soundly, with the covers, only covering down to his mid back, leaving his chest exposed.

I had my head to it though, leaving him to stay warm.  My head was dug into his chest, making him put his palm, on the back of my head.

I backed my head away, a little, so I could have room. I began to trace his 'Cleopatra' tattoo. I always lowkey wondered what it meant. Was he into like mythology, or some shit?

"jahseh?" I asked him, hoping he'd be awake.

"what?" He asked, with his voice all raspy and throaty.

"what's this tattoo mean?" I asked him, pressing my hand on his chest.

"it's my mom's name." He said, simply, rolling over on his back.

"oh. Aww, your so sweet." I stroked his jawline, with my finger.

"Shhh, go to sleep baby, I know you tired." He whispered, causing his voice to let out more rasp.

"no I'm not. Was your mom happy when you got it?" I asked him, letting him hold me.

"I don't know."

"w-what do you mean?" I asked, hesitantly, since I didn't want to ask more questions. Yet, I was curious.

"she's dead. She died before I got it." Jahseh explained, taking his hand out his pants, and putting his arm over his eyes.

I was speechless at first. I felt bad that I even brought the topic up.

"o- Jahseh I'm sorry." I admitted, sitting up now.

He was silent, and didn't say anything after that.

"I'm really sorry jah. I didn't-" he cut me off.

"it's okay." He assured me lowly. " it's not yo' fault."

"I shouldn't have brought it up." I put myself down.

"you didn't know, your good." He shrugged.

We had a moment of silence for a while.

"Jahseh." I called him again.

"yes, my love?" He asked me, rolling back so he was on his side.

"I'm really sorry." I frowned, almost wanting to cry.

I know how it feels to loose your mother, and I know boys are closer with their mother, so it was probably even harder for him.

"yeah, I know. I said, it's okay." He pulled me down, so I was laying on him.

"nigga, we got another customer." Stokeley yelled from the other side of the door.

"fuck." Jahseh cursed to himself, getting up.

"can I come?" I asked him, as he pulled grey sweatpants on.

"no. i told you, it's too dangerous." Jahseh told me.

"why? Don't you guys just stay in the car, and give them what they ask for ?" I asked.

"no. it's more complex than that." Jahseh lowered his eyes at me, as he pulled a sweatshirt over his head.

I sighed, making him lock eyes with me for a while.

He exhaled, coming over to me, after I stood up.

He grabbed my throat, gently, making me look up at him.

"I'll be back." He assured me,

I looked down, refusing to make eye contact, making him place a rough kiss on my lips.

"I promise."

to be continued...