XXXVIII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

hai everyone. Just a reminder, I love you all 💕🥺

Jahseh laid me down on the bed, after I washed up

Jahseh laid me down on the bed, after I washed up. My legs were spazzing out, and my back ached horribly. Yet, what he did felt so good. I fell asleep easily, since I was comfortable.

I only wore panties, and one of Jahseh's tee shirts, which was large on me. Jahseh laid beside me on the bed, with the lights off, and I tossed the covers over me.

I pouted, crawling over to him, and getting on top of him, despite the pain in my legs and back.

I sat up on him, straddling him, as his eyes stared up at me.

The dog, which I haven't decided a name for yet, was laying on the floor in the bedroom, sleeping peacefully.

[ okay but what should I name the dog?, I really don't know ]

"do you like making me hard or something?" He asked me, his eyes looking up and down my body.

"nooo" I playfully rolled my eyes." I just like sitting on your lap."

"mhmm" he furrowed his eyebrows, putting his hands on my waist.

I was only wearing panties, and him, just boxers, so I could feel the friction between us.

"bae" Jahseh called me, putting his fingers under his tee shirt that I was wearing, tracing my bare skin.

It tickled making me move around on him.

"yes ?" I asked, once I got used to the way he was touching me. " wait no" i said what i needed to say, before he could say anything.

He looked up at me, waiting for me to go on.

"thank you...so much" I furrowed my eyebrows at him, reminiscing the events from earlier today."I thought they were gonna kill me."

"they'd have to kill me, before they kill you." Jahseh shrugged.

"I wouldn't let them kill you." I crossed my arms at him.

"I wouldn't let them kill me. I gotta protect you." He smiled, beginning to rub my body.

"and besides, what your short ass gonna do?" Jahseh teased me.

"shutup, I'm taller than you" I played around, knowing that he was way taller than me.

"yeah?" He said, with his voice getting raspy now.

"mhmm, and I'd find a way." I assured him, tracing one of his tattoos with my nail.

"ight, baby." He smirked, with his voice all throaty.

I loved when his voice got like this.

"do I owe you now?" I asked him, changing my facial .

"nah. " he threw his arm over his eyes.

"yes I d-" he cut me off immediately.

"I did that because I love you. You not the fuck, and duck type of girl. I'm tryna' wife you, babygirl." Jahseh admitted, with a soft look on his face.

His words made my heart melt, basically falling head over heels for him.

I leaned down on him, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you, more." I assured him, laying down on his chest, before he lazily tossed his arm around me.

to be continued...