XXXV

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

so um, how'd you like that random ass plot twist?

I laid down on the bed, uncomfortably due to the fact that the mattress was old and cheap

"wait, Nessa, come here" Aya directed me, making me get up, and come to her.

She used her hands, that were behind her back, to unwrap the tape. Once she successfully did so, I turned around to unwrap her tape.

We immediately reached for our phones, pulling them out. To call for help.

I called Jahseh's phone, hoping they were lying about taking his life. I knew they couldn't take down Jahseh that easily, anyways.

I clicked his contact, calling his phone, as Aya called Stokeleys phone. Jahseh answered almost immediately.

"jahseh" I asked as soon as he picked up the phone.

"nessa. Thank god you alive." I heard him mumble. "share your location wimme, ion wanna hear nun else. Don't call the police, I'll be there soon." Jahseh told me.

"wait but, it might take you a few hours" I told him.

"where the fuck you at ?" He asked me.

"we're in georgia" I told him truthfully, looking at the location my phone said we were at.

"aight, it won't take me hours though" I could tell he was smirking.

"what do you mean by that?" I asked him.

"I have my ways." He mumbled, making me get chills, but in a good way.

"I love you mama, ima be there soon. Don't worry" he told me, through the phone.

"I love you more" I sighed, sitting back in the bed, as he hung up.

"they're on their way" I told Aya, as she looked at her phone, not being able to call anyone.

I slid my phone under the pillow, just incase they came back.

"why did they even do this?" Aya asked, putting her face in her palms.

"I don't know. They really hate the guys that much, I guess." I sighed, laying back in the bed.

"Vanessa " I heard Aya say, making me lift my head up.

"do you see that?" She asked me, staring at something in the dark room.

I followed her eyes that were staring at two bright green lights in the room that appeared to be a bathroom. Once they blinked is when Aya lost it.

Aya hopped up in the bedz standing up, trying to get as far away as possible from the creature.

I began to growl as it walked closer to us.

"oh hell no" Aya backed away, so that her back was on the head board.

Once it showed its face, it looked like it was a large, muscular rottweiler. Its teeth were covered in saliva as it snarled at us.

I began to shake with fear. I got up, standing back on the bed.

The rottweiler pounced, making us flinch, but was then yanked back by something. We heard a chain sound, and I knew that it was a chain that was holding the animal back.

The dog whined, sitting down at the door way. I could see that the chain was tight on it's neck.

I've always had a soft spot for animals, especially dogs, and that's what made me get up.

"nessa, be careful" Aya scolded me.

The dog stared at me, as i slowly and cautiously approached it. I turned the bathroom light on, seeing that the dog was chained up to the shower bar.

"it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you" I began to bend down in front of the dog.

It just stared at me, seeing what I was gonna do. I gently, still carefully pet his head, making it lay down on my lap, now that I was fully down.

The dog clearly wasn't mean, or had bad intentions, making me feel better. I carefully, untied the nots made in the chains. Once I was done the dog hopped up in relief.

"how the fuck did you do that ?" Aya admired as the dog wiped it head on me.

"he's not a bad dog, he's just used to bad people" I assured her, as the dog sniffed me.

The dog then got up from me, and went to go examine Aya, who had now calmed down.

The dog sniffed her, as she shivered, petting the dog gently.

"hi buddy." She smiled once she noticed the dog wasnt gonna hurt her.

All of a sudden the door bursted open.

"fuck y'all doing in here!" One of the men yelled at us.

the dog growled at him, making him back away, but then reach for his back pocket.

He pulled a pocket knife out, holding it to the dog.

"no stop" I yelled back at him, holding the dog so he didn't stab it.

My heart stopped once i heard a door upstairs get kicked off of its hinges.

to be continued...