VII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I'm thinking triple update today 😎

"You're the one who killed my mom?" I squinted my eyes at him, as everyone at the table transferred their eyes between the two of us.

"did I say that?" He smirked, crossing his arms.

I glanced down, trying to hold in my tears by blinking.

"your sick" I said not looking at him, shaking my head, feeling my heart shatter.

"all because I wouldn't date you in high school?" I looked back at him.

"You have a girl now, why you still messin' with me?" I stated.

"because I always get my revenge" he mocked me, moving his head with attitude.

"bro get the fuck out" stokeley rolled his eyes, hearing enough of what was going on.

"shut yo ass up, this between her and me" Taymor spat at Stokeley.

Stokeley got up, wiping his face, squaring up with Taymor.

I guess I had let a few tears fall.

"don't cry " jahseh lifted my chin up.

I wiped my own tears, looking back at Layla, who had broken up a soon to be fist fight, between Taymor and Stokeley.

[ vanessa is 4"9 ]

Taymor flexed at Stokeley, before getting mad and leaving the semi fast food restaurant.

"That's why you was upset?" Jahseh asked me.

I simply nodded, not looking him in the eye.

I never liked Taymor. I always got this weird vibe from him. Not once, did I feel like we could be friends.

Now I'm finding out that he targeting girls, and their moms. From what I'm hearing, Vanessa didn't technically do anything wrong.

She just ain't wanna date the nigga, and he got salty. He's a pussy for messing with a girl, 2 feet shorter than him, and 150 pounds lighter.

I mean I fight dykes, but only if it's a reasonable fight. I don't give a fuck if she technically a female, she want to act like a nigga, ima fight her like a nigga.

I had my arm around Vanessa, and I watched her try not to cry. I felt bad.

 If somebody did sum to my mama, I'd have to kill a nigga.

I don't know why i was beginning to feel this way, but i started to want to kill Taymor. I didn't know why, since i'd only do that if a nigga was messin' with my girl, but Vanessa's not my girl.

"um, that was weird...anyways, y'all wanna go home now?" Isaiah looked around.

Stokeley, Craig, and I glared at him.

"you want sum to eat?" i asked Vanessa, about to reach for my wallet.

"no, thank you" She said lowly.'

I shrugged, nudging her, gesturing for her to get up, and she did. Everybody got their stuff, and we left.

I felt Jahseh, tug my arm, making me turn around, to look up at him

"you said you couldn't go home, right ?" Jahseh asked me.

I simply nodded, again not wanting to talk.

"come with me"

to be continued...