XXVII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

so this story ends at 45 parts, maybe 50 if I can get some more ideas 😀

I gasped as Jahseh pulled me behind him. He leaned on the shelf, not seeming fazed. He had the same gun as always in his waist band, he oddly never pulled it out.

"I hate y'all fuck ass niggas" Taymor pointed his gun around at all of us.

"I never did anything wrong, and then y'all bitch asses wanna keep coming for me" Taymor said, delusionally.

"nigga-" Jahseh was about to say something when an old woman walked into the aisle.

She had slight resemblance of Taymor, so I'm assuming it was his grandma.

Stokeley pulled his gun out, aiming it at Taymor who had his gun aimed past Jahseh, and at me.

"TAY TAY!" the old woman yelled, seeing a gun in his hand

Taymor pulled the trigger but slipped back wards, being scared by the sudden old womans voice, right before making him shoot the ceiling.

-

Once we ran out the store, and made it to the car. The police were already called an on their way.

"So he got a grandma, huh?" Stokeley chuckled.

"Can we kill her ?" Isaiah asked Jahseh.

"Maybe" Jahseh smirked, as the guys began to get excited at those words.

"jahseh" I called him, quietly.

"wassup?" He asked, while looking down at his phone.

"how come, everytime taymor come around, you never pull your gun out?" I asked him.

he pulled the gun out of his waistband.

Jahseh pulled the trigger at his hand, making me jump, and nothing came out but air.

"it's never loaded" Jahseh smirked.

"why not?" I asked him, leaning closer to him.

"because ion like shooting people. I'd rather stab them" Jahseh chuckled, putting his arm around me.

"fuck we gon' do know?" Stokeley asked, sounding upset, referring to the fact that we got kicked out of walmart.

"YO IS THAT A BURGER KING? TANK PULL OVER" Stokeley yelled in Jahseh's ear.

"nigga, you already fat as he-" Lynwood glanced at him through the rear view mirror.

"COME ON" Stokeley continued to yell.

Lynwood, swerved the car in to the drive through.

-

I laid on my bed, with Vanessa beside me in the covers. It was about 10 PM now, so she had already showered, and was in her pajamas.

I feel like she would always try to tease me, by wearing short clothes, that show her body. She had on Ted velvet pink shorts, and a black, slightly cropped tee shirt.

"jah" she asked me, laying her head on my bare chest. I was shirtless.

Some might say, I was always shirtless.

[ wanna make a deal ? If y'all can get me to 800 on insta, I'll double update until the book is over. ]
@ jadasnightmare

" yes ?" I asked, turning to her.

"What did you mean by, 'you owe me' ?" She asked me, innocently.

"what do you think I meant?" I asked her, as she sat up.

"I don't know, that's why I asked" she said smartly, giving me a smile.

"stop being so innocent, you know what I meant" i teased her, as I leaned back on the bed, comfortably.

She got on top of me, sitting in my lap, facing me.

I smirked as her nails traced my 'VR' tattoo.

"I really don't " she played dumb, I could tell she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"mhmm. You like this position?" I asked her, referring to the fact that she was riding me.

"I don't know, I'm a virgin" she laughed.

"so you know what I'm talking about?"

"yes jah" she nodded, putting more pressure on top of me.

"yes what?" I only asked because I liked being called by that certain name.

"yes daddy" she said jokingly before, getting back in the bed beside me.

-

My phone was dinging over and over again, making me grab it.

I looked at the messages I was getting. It was from an account named "Mariahspamss" I was about to go block her,  before I glanced through the messages.

mariahspamss

jahseh I'm pregnant
2:23 AM

to be continued...