VIII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

how am I already at 10 parts, I started this like 3 days ago

I was hesitant, since I didn't want to invade his privacy. But I did need somewhere to stay, and of Taymor was targeting me, it definitely wasn't safe to stay home.

-

"You just wanna stay in the guest bedroom?" Jahseh asked me.

"isnt that the only option?" I laughed, nervously.

"well...no" he gave me a smirk, making me playfully shake my head at him.

"yeah, thank you again, Jahseh. You really didn't have to-" he cut me off before I could say anymore.

[ THIS AUTOCORRECT CHANGING JAHSEH TO JANSEN IS SO ANNOYING ]

"yes I did, and you don't need to thank me" he assured me, leaning on the wall.

I blushed , looking down.

"and...I bet you don't wanna talk about it, but I'm sorry for everything that happened" he said genuinely, making me glance up.

"you really don't deserve all this" he looked down on me.

I began to tear up, not really wanting to think about my mom's murder at the moment. I wiped my eyes, but too late, because Jahseh noticed.

He gently grabbed my hand, and pulled me into a hug. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all, in fact I felt pretty safe, as he wrapped his arms around me.

I cried into his chest, silently, as he rubbed the back of my head. No words were exchanged, and it wasnt awkward silence either.

-

"I got you everything you need" Jahseh assured me, nodding his head to the bathroom.

"and, if you want...tommorow we can stop at your house, to get your clothes and shit" he told me.

"thank you" I gave him another smile.

"stop saying that. You don't need to thank me"

"But jah, you really didn't-" he cut me off, once more.

"I know I didn't have to, but I felt like it." He smirked at me.

"oh wait" he said, as if he remembered something.

He walked in to the bathroom, grabbing the roll of gauze, and then coming back to me. I already knew what I had to do, since I had been doing this for the past few days.

I exposed my thigh to him, and he removed my used gauze, throwing it in to the trash, and replaced it with the new gauze, wrapping it around multiple times.

Once he tied the last one around, we locked eyes for a while, but I shook broke the eye contact, due to my nervousness.

There's no way, she could expose me to her body, and I not admire it.

I mean, she smelt like vanilla, she had a gold anklet, around her ankle, and her toenails were painted white.

I always liked when a girl takes care of themselves. That was a major turn on for me.

Her belly button was exposed a little, so I could see the little diamond she had peirced on it . She was wearing my hoodie as well. I liked when girls steal your hoodies.

I guess I was staring too long, because she noticed. She didn't say anything though, she just blushed, sitting back a little to expose more of her stomach.

"sorry" I chuckled, standing up, indicating that I was done.

"it's okay" she assured me, with a little smile.

I began to leave the room.

"Good night "she said lowly, looking at me.

Beileve it or not, a girl never told me goodnight before. Well besides my mom, but that's different.

I said it back to her, closing the door. I put my hand on my forehead.

Why the fuck was I acting pussy just now ?

That girl make me act weird.

to be continued...