XIV

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

If you didn't read the last part, go back and read it bc this not gon make sense

update 2/3

the next morning : (its early)

I woke up to my door opening, revealing Jahseh. I sat up, refusing to look him in the eye. My hair was in a messy floppy bun, so it was moving around everywhere.

"nessa please" he frowned at me.

"just let me explain" he sat on the edge of the bed, beside me.

I looked up at him, making eye contact waiting for him to go on.

"she dmed me a couple nights ago, and she told me how you liked Ming-" I cut him off immediately

"no I do not like Ming" I crossed my arms, looking down.

"yeah I know that now" he used his index finger to lift my chin up.

"so long story short, I fucked her to get revenge on you, for liking Ming" he told me

"revenge ? but we're not dating, remember " I mocked his words from earlier

He chuckled shaking his head , disappointed with his word choices from earlier.

"we can be" he said lowly, catching me off guard.

"What?" I asked, not being able to process it the first time.

"we can date, if you want" he smirked, making my heart beats come to a stop.

I didn't have any words for him, then and there, because I was absolutely stunned.

Jahseh smirked at me, getting up off the bed. He stood in front of me, lifting my chin up.

"or you can think about it" he assured me, caressing my cheek with his hand.

He began to walk away, making me finally snap out from my trance.

"wait jah-" I said making him turn back around to face me again.

"yes"

-

I woke up happy, regardless of everything else that happened in the past 2 weeks. You know ? Like how I got shot, Taymor killed my mom, and Jah fucked my ex bestfriend.

But despite all of that, I was happy.

I got up put the bed, going into the living room, and turning the knob in my shower, to warm water.

I got in shortly after, after undressing, and putting my hair in a shower cap.

After getting out the shower, I held the towel around my body, as I began to brush my teeth. I ended off with ringing the toothpaste out my mouth, and then spitting the water out.

I walked back in to the room, looking through my bag of clothes, to find something to wear.

I picked out a neon green t shirt, and some grey leggings. I didn't wear socks, because my feet were taken care of, plus most of the floors in Jahsehs house, were wood. I didn't want to be slipping and sliding everywhere.

I left my hair down, in a side part, before putting some clear lip gloss on my lips, and exiting the bedroom.

Jahseh was leaning on the wall in the kitchen, and I gave him a hug before doing anything else.

He looked mad, but happily gave me a hug back.

"what's wrong?" I asked him, as it was pretty much quiet in the living room.

Ming was standing in front of the sink, glaring at Jahseh. Stokeley, and Donald just looked between them, as if they were waiting for something to happen.

[ happy birthday coolie woolie ]

"Go in the living room" Jahseh nudged me.

I was about to question it, but I decided that I'd rather stay quiet, and obey his request. So that's what I did.

I sat down on one of the couches, Isaiah sitting on the other one.

"hey isaiah" I greeted him.

"oh hey Nessa" Isaiah smiled.

"um, do you know what's going on between them?" I asked him, totally confused.

"Jahseh wants to kick Ming out"

to be continued...