VI

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I'm so tired, but I love writing too much 😔

I covered my eyes, as warm tears began to roll down my cheeks

I covered my eyes, as warm tears began to roll down my cheeks. I panicked, not knowing what to do.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, dialing 911. I didn't fuck with the police, but I wasn't about to leave my moms dead body in the house.

Someone picked up right away.

"Hello-" I cut them off.

"P-please help, I-i just came home, and my mom is on the floor dead" I yelled, crying into the phone.

"okay, is she breathing?" The lady asked.

"No- I JUST SAID-" I began to get angry now.

"Okay we'll send police and an ambulance to your house " she said hanging up the phone.

She didn't even ask for my address. They were probably busy. Florida police are always busy.

-

After I told the police everything that happened. They just said they'd be on the lookout.

The determined that it was a definitely a drive by, and the ambulance carried my mother out in a stretcher.

I didn't bother going to the hospital, knowing that she had already passed. All of this must've taken atleast 3 hours, considering that it was 9 PM now.

I didn't even want to sleep at my house, the aura was took dark, and I felt bad vibes.

I had changed our of Jahseh's sweatpants, changing them in to a pair of jeans I had, but leaving his sweat shirt on.

I like the way it felt, and I smelt good.

I never took off my shoes, so I simply tucked my phone in the hoodie pocket, openin the front door, leaving, and closing it behind me.

I had pulled my hair our the bun, and brushed it earlier, so that it was out, and maintained.

I began to walk to a subway, that was very close to my house. It was awfully loud, which was unusual. It was usually quiet in there. I began to look around, searching for the noise, when my eyes stopped at a familiar group of boys.

My eyes were red and puffy, from crying, and I couldn't really do anything to stop it. Everything that had happened made me forget that I was shot days ago.

I caught Stokeleys eye, and he began to smile at me.

"Aye, come here Vanessa" he gestured for me to come to him.

I walked over to their table, and Jahseh scoot over so I could sit next to him.

"Whatchu doin' here?" Donald asked me.

"I came here because, I didn't want to be home" I explained, looking down.

"Why?" Stokeley questioned me, lowering his head, so he could look me in my eyes.

"nigga, leave her alone" Jahseh looked at Stokeley.

"do you want your hoodie back?" I looked at Jahseh.

"nah, you can keep it if you want" He gave me a little grin.

"thank you" I felt the inside of my cheeks turn hot, as I looked down again.

I put the hood up, turning back to face in front of me.

"What type of Asian are you?" Ming asked me.

" Japanese "I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you like black guys?" Stokeley asked me, smiling really hard.

"yes" I responded simply, making him fake pass out.

Jahseh rolled his eyes, at the fact that Stokeley began to get hype.

The bell rung, signaling that the door had just opened. I glanced over, in nautral reflex, seeing Taymor, and his girlfriend, Layla.

"oh my god" I looked turning the other way, scared.

"what happened?" Jah asked me, looking me up and down, reading my body launguage.

I glanced at Jahseh, then back at Taymor, not wanting to say anything. Taymor knew my voice.

Jahseh caught on, as he followed my eyes, and put the peices together. He shook his head, putting his arm, around me, and pulling me closer to him.

I put my hand on my forehead, covering the upper half of my face, as I seen his girlfriend, Layla glance at me.

She quickly figured out it was me, and began to tap Taymor's shoulder, pointing to me, once she got his attention.

He said something, that I couldnt hear from over here, but I was a god at reading lips.

'I thought I killed her' is what he said.

Taymor began to talk to the guy at the front desk, putting in his order. I laid my head against Jahseh's shoulder, due to his arm being around me.

He felt my discomfort, putting his arm around my waist, instead.

After putting in his order, Taymor walked up to the table, holding hands with Layla.

"hey nessa, nice to see you...here" he emphasized the last word.

I didn't even look at him, I kept staring at the table instead, not wanting any eye contact with his evil soul.

"hows your mom?" He asked me, making my head snap torwards him.

to be continued...