XXXIII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I wanna go home😡😡😡 but yet I dont, since I'm not allowed to have my phone at night at home

ALSO. THAT NEW STORY I PUBLISHED, IM TAKING IT BACK FOR NOW, AND PUTTING A NEW STORY UP, LATER TODAY.

THAT WILL BE THE STORY IM WORKING ON AFTER THIS ONE ENDS.

Jahseh shook his head, getting up out the bed. Stokeley had run away, as soon as Jahseh got up, I guess thinking Jah was naked or something.

I mean he was only in boxers, but I guess Stokeley would get called gay either way.

Jahseh put a pair of black jeans on, sagging them, with an all black hoodie after. I got up, running into his arms. He hugged me back, then playfully, pushing me on the bed.

I took his hoodie, putting it over my head, and then sliding on my own jeans.

"you act like you don't have your own clothes" Jahseh chuckled, tugging at his sweatshirt, that I was wearing.

"it smells like you, and I like how you smell" I exclaimed, standing back up.

Jahseh stared at me for a while, until I gave him a smile, making him smirk.

-

Me and Aya had to sit in the very back seat, since the guys had large guns, some being more than half the size of my body.

They parked the car, a block away from the trap house.

"y'all gotta stay in the car" Stokeley told me, and Aya.

I poked my bottom lip out, as Jahseh watched me. He gave me a soft look ,before grabbing my jawline, placing a soft kiss on my lips. As soon as he pulled away, I blushed, sitting back in the seat.

The guys got out the car, shutting the car door and locking it. Luckily, the car was parked in the shade, so we wouldnt burn up.

"you and jahseh would have some cute blasian babies" Aya laughed.

"we would" I agreed, laughing with her.

"I really don't wanna sound weird, but since we're friends, we should know more about eachother" Aya smiled, sitting on her side.

"what's you favorite color?" I asked her, basically.

"black, what about you?" She asked me.

"black, and purple" I shrugged.

"favorite animal?" Aya asked.

"all canines" I told her.

"I like cats" Aya told me.

[ sorry if this is cliche/basic . I just need them to know eachother more ]

All of a sudden, there was a knock on one of the windows in the front. Me and Aya looked to where it was coming from.

I noticed one of the guys who had shot me that one night. I quickly ducked down, and Aya did the same due to reflex.

"we saw yo bitch ass" we heard one of them yell, bursting the window open.

"get the fuck out or we're killing you" the yelled at us, reaching their hand out to unlock the door.

One of them yanked Aya out, and them the other grabbed me. I felt the coldness of the gun, stay to the side of my face. They had Aya at gunpoint as well.

I didnt see Jahseh, nor Stokeley, not Tank, or Donald anywhere to he found.

to be continued...