XXVIII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

so I'm currently at 785 followers 🗿

15 to go 🤭 @ jadasnightmare

and this for jamiya you gay bitch😡

Mariahspamss

Jahseh in pregnant
2:23 AM

and you're the father.
2:23 AM

I'm sorry for what I did
2:23 AM

please just help me
2:23 AM

get an abortion or be a
single mom
2:24 AM

Jahseh, I don't believe
in abortions, and I really
don't even have enough
money to support the baby
2:24 AM

I'm not taking care of it
2:25 AM

dont call them, an it.
it's a child.
2:25 AM

and I don't need you to
take care of the child, I just
need some money
2:25 AM

please Jahseh, I'll do anything
2:25 AM

I thought about this for a while. Was there something i would rather not do, and have her do it?

no, but I did think of something better.

Just like us, Taymor is always strapped. If I tell her to attack Taymor, she'd most likely end out dead, and Taymor, even more injured than he already is, making him easier to handle.

I'm smart, I know.

aight, I'll give you 10k, but you
gotta do sum big
2:26 AM

I'll do anything
2:26 AM

what is it ?
2:27 AM

you know who Taymor is ?
2:27 AM

-

I woke up with Vanessa laying her head on my chest. Her hair had fallen out the messy bun she pulled it into, leaving her hair all over her face.

She had taken her shirt off sometime last night, using the excuse "I was hot" . She was left her in bra, and shorts, basically her whole body being exposed to me.

I pushed her hair out her face, admiring the sight of her as she slept. She felt the change in position, putting her hand on my stomach for more comfort.

I had my other hand in my pants, feeling that I was hard. The usual. But, I was harder than usual.

I don't know, maybe Nessa was touching me in my sleep or something.

I didn't want to fix it myself though, I wanted her to do it. I pulled her up, making her squeal, as I laid her back down on top of my body.

She laid there comfortably falling back, but continued moving around due to my erection.

I was really comfortable, besides the fact that the boner was actually starting to hurt.

"jahsehhh" she whined, still moving around .

"nessa, baby. Wake up" I said after she had fallen back asleep.

"hmm?" She asked me, opening her eyes a little bit.

"please fix this for me" I asked her, as she stretched on top of me.

She didnt say anything, but she looked up at my, and her lips formed into a cute smile.

She sat up on my lap, placing her hand on my stomach.

"fuck, you like my body or something?" I asked her, due to the fact that her eyes were always on my abs, even before we got intimate.

"yes... but Jahseh do you have to fix it?" She asked me, fake pouting.

"now that you riding me, yes you do" I told her, leaning back in the bed.

She nodded, getting back into the covers. She put her head in between my legs, pulling my member out, from my underwear.

I felt wetness hit it, as her tounge glided across my skin. I exhaled as she began to deepthroat, putting almost my whole dick down her throat.

I slid my fingers through her thick hair, holding her to me.

She began to actually suck on it, bobbing her head up and down. Her hand was tracing the rest of me, the rest that couldn't fit in her mouth.

I groaned as she licked my tip, sucking on it every so often. I slowly began to thrust my hips against her, due to her slow movement.

She gagged, making me stop. She kept going until I felt myself twitch in her mouth. I closed my eyes, exhaling as I came into her mouth.

She swallowed all of it, making me smirk, as she pulled away, wiping her mouth . I put my member back in my boxers, as she laid back down beside me.

I picked up my phone to see what time it was. It read 7:32 .

Why the fuck I keep waking up so damn early ?

"thank you, baby" I caressed her cheek.

"you owe me more now" She smirked lowly, laying her head back on my chest.

I pulled her whole body on top of me, giving me the same comfort as before.

" I know, I gotchu" I assured her, holding her close.

She wrapped her arms around me, as I pulled the covers up, leaving them up to her lower back. I warmed her with my arms.

She fell back asleep, after about five minutes, and I was about to aswell, before my phone dinged.

I picked it up, looking at the text message.

mariahspamss

I'm on my way to Taymor's
house, right now
7:34 AM

to be continued...