V

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

Hai

jada when she look at janser : 🤤

"I want to talk to you" I admitted

Fuck, why did I say that ?

He stared at me for a while, licking his lips, glancing away, then looking back at me. I glanced down a little, being too nervous to look in to his eyes.

"why you wanna talk, you don't know me" he chuckled .

"I know but...I'd probably be dead if it wasn't for you" I lowered my eyes.

"mhmm" he smirked

I tried my best to start a conversation. This man intrested me.

"why did you save me ?" I asked him, curiously.

"because I felt like it" he tilted his head.

It was silent for a moment.

"That's all you gotta say?" He asked me.

"I like your name" I admitted.

He chuckled, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I like yours too, Vanessa" he smirked at me.

"how do you know my na-" I began to question him, but he soon cut me off

"Your necklace " he pointed to the gold chain I had around my neck, with my name on it.

"oh" my hands, naturally, traveled to my necklace.

"I like your hair" I said casually, smiling again.

"Why you keep saying, you like stuff?... you tryna' flirt wimme?" He asked me, tilting his head to the side.

"no" I looked down, nervously

"Then why you keep sayin' it?" He lifted his head up, smirking.

"Because I genuinely do" I shrugged, not knowing what else he would want me to say.

He stood up, to his full height now.

"well, thank you" he assured me, giving me a wink before leaving the room.

"What the hell got in to me" I asked myself, lowly, to myself, putting my hand on my forehead.

I laid back, not even knowing what to do.

But then, I remembered that they had got me food, so I lifted back up and began eating.

-

2 days later

I was wearing Jahsehs clothes, since I had nothing else to wear, after I had gotten in the shower.

His sweatpants were baggy on me, and his sweatshirt was even bigger, but at least their clean clothes, so I didnt mind it.

My leg was starting to hurt less, and I knew I had to get home soon. But I dont think I was allowed to leave the room. I was in somebodies house, that I truly didnt know.

All of a sudden, the door opened, interrupting my thinking.

"You good?" Jahseh asked me.

"Yeah, but I have to get home." I told him

"Um..aight, come on" Jahseh gestured for me to follow him.

I stopped at the door, putting my shoes on, and then followed him. I ignored the pain in my leg, since its not as bad as it was before.

"I'll drive you" Jahseh said, leading me in to the kitchen.

There were a whole bunch of other guys now. That one Stokeley dude, and the blonde, poofy head boy was there too.

"guys, this is Vanessa. But I'm taking her home now." Jahseh introduced me.

"Hey Vanessa, I'm Craig " one short haired, blonde, lightskin guy told me.

"I'm isaiah" another poofy head said, except his hair was black and curly.

"I'm Lynwood" One tall bald one said.

"Donald, but you can call me Danny " the blonde poofy headed one said.

"and I'm Donovan" one darker skinned one with blonde dreads, introduced himself.

"Ming" one Asian one, with blonde straight hair, waved at me.

"it's nice to meet you all" I gave them a weak smile.

"Wait can I come with you, X?" Stokeley asked Jahseh.

"Yeah, ion care" Jahseh shrugged, grabbing his keys.

They all already had their shoes on, I guess they had just came back from somewhere.

-

I sat in the backseat, as Jahseh drove, and Stokeley was in the passenger seat. I was directing him the right way to my house, and he listened really well.

"Vanessa" Jahseh called my name, pulling around a corner.

"Yes?" He asked me.

"Can I have your phone number ?" He asked me.

I blushed a little, not even knowing why.

"Yeah" I gave him a small smile, through the rear view mirror.

He handed me his phone, without taking his eyes off the road. I put in my number, saving it as 'Vanessa' with a black heart.

I handed him his phone and he put it in his pocket, after shutting the screen  off.

He pulled up to my house, stopping at the curb, so I could get out.

"Thank you" i told him, getting out without slamming his car door, because of how disrespectful that was

I wanted to say something more, or do something more, considering he saved my life, but I don't know what that thing would be.

Him and Stokeley only said bye, driving off, after, before I even walked in to the house. I seen many different holes in the walls, the door, and shattered windows.

Somebody did a drive by on us.

I began to panic, slipping my key into the door, and yanking it open. I looked around, running into the living room, when I was hit with a horrible stench.

I pinched the sides of my nose, breathing out my mouth instead. I looked over the couch to see my mom, looking lifeless, with a hole in the side of her head, blood oozing out.

to be continued...