XI

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

jah looks so huggable

Jahseh stared at me, looking up from his phone, with a smirk lied on his face

"what?" I asked him, not knowing what he was smiling at .

"you keep tryna flirt with me" he chuckled.

Nobody was in the living room, at the moment, it was just me and Jahseh.

"I didn't even say anything" I playfully crossed my arms at him, squinting my eyes.

"I seen your comment on my post" he lifted his head up, getting closer to me.

I remembered that I had told him he was cute in his comments. Did I lie? No.

"well... I didn't lie" I looked down, blushing a little.

He chuckled, pulling me to him, for a hug.

"now I can make fun of you some more" he laughed some more.

I acted like I was upset, pouting, poking my bottom lip out.

"I'm playin' babygirl, you cute too." He lifted my chin up.

I felt myself turn red, as I blushed against him. A grin grew on his face once he noticed the impact on me, and he didn't have to do much to make me blush.

"thank you" I managed to get out, despite, the millions of butterflies taking flight in my stomach.

"mhm" he smirked getting up, once Ming walked down the stairs, into the living room.

He walked in to the kitchen, where Stokeley was eating something in there. Ming gave me a smile, before sitting down beside me.

"hey Nessa" he gave me a smirk.

"hi ming" I said, friendly.

"so..." he sat back on the couch, putting his arm over his head.

"Tell me about you" he assured me, wanting to give me the spotlight.

"Vanessa" I heard Jahseh call me, from the kitchen.

"excuse me" I told Ming, polite fully, getting up, and walking in to the kitchen.

Jahseh was standing in front of the counter, facing Stokeley who was eating a bag of chips.

I walked over to Jahseh, standing beside him.

"Yeah?" I asked him, referring to the fact that he had called me.

"don't talk to Ming, aight?" He asked me.

I thought that it'd be better off for me to not ask why.

"okay...but what if he talks to me?" I asked, thinking about the future.

"then ignore him" jahseh shrugged.

"but wouldn't that be disrespectful...since I'm in you guy's house?" I asked again.

"no, your in me and Stoke's house. We paid for this place. " Jahseh told me.

I nodded, not really being sure on how I can do that. I'm not good at being mean to people.

A dog ran through the living room and in to the kitchen, stopping at my feet, sniffing me.

"oh my gosh, you have a dog ." I said, excitedly, squatting down to pet it.

[ that's another word, I hate. 'squat' 🤢🤮 ]

"yeah. His name is Sora" Jahseh watched as I pet him.

"i love the dog more than you do" Stokeley started a fake arguement with jahseh.

They continued to argue, while I laughed at their childish behavior, playing with their dog.

[ is it okay if I continue bad vibes 2 after this story is done ?]

-

I laid on my bed with my phone in my hand, and the lights off

Sora was in the the guest bedroom, with Vanessa, since she had taken a liking to him.

I was scrolling through my tagged posts, liking everything I could when I got a dm. I didn't follow anyone, so the message was in the requests. It was what the message said, that made me look to open it.

MariahSimone

hey x, I know you don't
know me, but I'm Vanessa's
friend :)
12:43 AM

okay?
12:44 AM

what you want ?
12:44 AM

so I know this is really
weird but I haven't
had any sexual activity
in a while
12:44 AM

and I'm sexually attracted to
you
12:44 AM

Are you asking me to fuck you ?
12:45 AM

pretty much, yeah
12:45 AM

I left her on read, at first.

are you in a relationship
or something?
12:45 AM

your not a good friend
12:45 AM

what are you talking about?
12:45 AM

you said your Vanessa's friend
12:46 AM

so? Vanessa don't even
want you
12:46 AM

in fact, she just texted me
on how she wanted this kid
i think she said his name was
ming
12:46 AM

come over tommorow, at 3
I'll send you my address later
12:47 AM

to be continued...