IX

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

hai everyone, hows your day so far? I cant tell you bc I'm writing this the day before 🗿

I woke up to the sound of guys yelling. They weren't arguing, it sounded like more of a playful yell.

I got up, walking in to the bathroom. There was a green towel hanging behind the door, that smelt freshly washed. There was a matching green rag, on the showers rack, with a bar of dove soap right underneath.

There was a unopened, new toothbrush in its packaging. There was also a new brush, unused, still in its packaging.

When Jahseh said, he got everything i need, he certainly wasn't lying.

My clothes from the day I got shot, were folded up, on the table, and washed.

I turned the knob, turning the water to warm, but more so hot. I stepped in, beginning my shower.

[ pretend her gauze is waterproof 🗿 ]

"Aight listen vro, ion want you to get mad at what I'm about to ask but

"Aight listen vro, ion want you to get mad at what I'm about to ask but..." Ming began to ask, eating a bag of lays potato chips

I looked at him, indicating for him to go on.

"can I have Vanessa?" Ming asked me.

"nigga, what?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him, looking at him weird.

[ just picture my profile pic ]

"You know. She's Asian, I'm Asian. Besides She's one of the only girls I've ever met that were shorter than me." Ming explained "besides she's cute "

I rolled my eyes at him, getting up to walk in the living room. Ming was really starting to get on my nerves.

"Vro, what's wrong ?" Stokeley asked me.

"he gettin' annoying" I referred to Ming.

"Jah, its aight. You have her all to yourself" Donald chuckled.

I didn't even respond to that.

The door to the guest bedroom opened, and Vanessa nervously came out, wearing the clothes I left for her.

She quickly caught eyes with me, a small smile growing on her face. She walked over to me, sitting beside me on the couch.

She didn't say anything, until she was spoken too. She was quiet, and I like that.

"Hey Vanessa " Stokeley greeted her.

"hi stokeley" she greeted him back, then turned to me, once she felt my eyes on her.

She rolled her eyes, playfully.

"hiii jah" she batted her eyelashes at me.

I gave her a smirk, turning away .

"Aye, yall wanna go on a walk?" Donald asked us

"Why not?" Stokeley said rhetorically, getting up to put his shoes on.

"Wait-" she looked around, looking worried.

"its aight, I'll protect you" I gave her a smirk, rubbing my fingers through her hair,

[ I'm sorry. I'll update bad vibes 2 tmr, I woke up hella late today ]

She looked at me, removing the worried look from her face, getting up. She slid her shoes on, catching up to us.

"where yall going ?" Ming asked, making me want to punch him.

I clenched my jaw, trying not to say anything.

"Out" Stokeley told him, simply.

-

"Stop walking so fast" she jogged, trying to catch up with us.

"we not walking fast, you just got short legs" I teased her, stopping so she could catch up.

A black car, was driving in the street toward us, and pulled over on the curb.

Taymor got out of the drivers seat, and Layla out the passengers seat.

"So y'all dating now, huh?" Taymor asked.

I grabbed Vanessa's hand, pulling her behind me, as I seen Taymor reach for his waistband.

to be continued...