XXXVII

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

this story ends very soon. Probably in two days to be honest.

We got back to Jahseh's house, and once we pulled into the driveway, Jahseh nudged me, so I could wake up

We got back to Jahseh's house, and once we pulled into the driveway, Jahseh nudged me, so I could wake up. I didnt budge though, and I continued to lay in his chest.

He grabbed my jawline, caressing my cheek with his hand. I opened my eyes, looking at him.

"come on." he directed me.

I sighed, forcing myself to get up, and I got out the car, stretching. Jahseh got out to, poking me in my stomach as I stretched, making me flinch, holding it.

He chuckled, leading me in to the house. I immediately went to his room, going into the bathroom. I ran the shower, making the water warm.

I heard Jahseh come in the bedroom, closing the door behind him. I undressed my clothes , stepping in the shower.

[ everyone says how I never make the girls have showers. I really just don't feel like writing that-🗿 ]

I got in the shower, feeling the warm water against my skin. I heard the bathroom door open, and I figured, Jahseh just had to use the bathroom.

He opened the shower curtain, making me hold my boobs, resulting in him to chuckle.

"you act like I ain't fuck you yesterday" He smirked, coming up behind me.

I shook my head at him, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"and about that... I'm horny." He told me making me look at him.

"what do you want me to do about it?"  I asked him smartly.

He chuckled, coming closer behind me so I could feel his member against me. He pulled me back, gently, so his mouth was against my neck.

He began to kiss on it, leaving gentle bites on my neck, before whispering in my ear.

"I want you, to let me make love to you." He whispered, as I put my hand in his dreads.

He put his hand on my lower back, bending me forward. He aligned himself with my entrance, as I put my hands on the front of the shower, while he used his hands to hold my waist.

He shoved himself inside of me, making me moan, aloud. He smirked at this, beginning to thrust harder. It was hard to hear the clapping, over the shower water, but what could be heard was my moans.

Jahseh's hand rubbed my sides, as he slowly fucked me from behind. He put his hand over my mouth, once I screamed, because he hit a certain spot.

"shh, baby stay quiet." Jahseh shooshed me.

My back began to hurt from holding the arch, in the same position, and due to the fact that Jahseh was beating so hard.

I clenched around him as soon as he said that, making me slap my ass, roughly.

"stop doin' that." Jahseh directed me. "I'm not gon' tell you again."

I smirked against his hand, doing it once again, regardless of his words that he threatened me with.

He groaned, grabbing my throat, as he fastened his pace, thrusting into me harder, and faster. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, and I felt myself cream around him.

He slid his hands through my hair, pulling it, as he came inside of me.

He pulled out, and i struggled to stand up, due to the fact that my legs and my back was now hurting. Jahseh held me to him, so that I wouldn't fall, as he washed me up, and then himself.

He began to kiss on my neck once more.

"I love you, babygirl"

to be continued...